Chapter 45 - Power Of The Kitsune

" The one's you need to fear is Anais and Aries, Those two possess more power than the males with them." That sentence echoed in the head Angel, trying to figure out how a small and fragile woman was stronger than a Demon.
He slowly descended to the ground, keeping his eyes on Anais in case she got any ideas.
" Before our fight commences, My name is Idris and my companion is named Killia." He said, realizing at the last second her grimoire was flipping through pages.

" Wind Magic: Celestial Current!" Anais shouted, conjuring a strong current of wind that started sweeping buildings off their structures. She pointed her right index finger at Idris and Killia, smirking while the grimoire was flipping to another page.
" Ancient Magic: Particle Disruption!" She shouted out, witnessing the fear in Idris's eyes when she said those words.

Idris looked at Killia, snapping his fingers which sent a shock wave throughout the air causing the buildings to crumble to the ground. He looked to his right, barely dodging something that was soaring throughout the air.
" She's crafty and well organized. I like this woman already." He said, catching a glimpse of Killia plummeting towards the surface. The males right-wing was dissolving before his very eyes.

There was a flicker of light that blinded Anais for a brief second until she felt the ground around her caving in.
" You think that I'll let you attack freely." Idris said, flicking his wrist before a spear forged itself out of light. He grasped ahold of it, flexing all the muscles in his left arm until six spears materialized above his head.
" I do hope your fast." He said, launching the spear while the other six followed shortly after it.

Each Spear was moving at speeds that surpassed the naked eye but Anais was able to tell where they were when she lost sight of them.
" Keep your eyes on the other opponent sweetheart." A voice shouted from behind her, feeling a piece of metal pierce her skin, the nerves that were damaged by that weapon sent her lower half into shock.
Killia watched Anais fall forward, Each spear grazing her skin and taking chunks of meat with it. Blood was staining her kimono and the cobblestone.
" She was easier than we expected General Idris." Killia said, waiting for Anais to fall onto the ground to approach her.

Idris took his time making his way towards Anais and Killia, hesitating for a moment to notice her grimoire.
" Burn it, A mage without their grimoire is useless." He stated, gently picking it up and setting it on fire in six seconds.
Anais watched all of her hard work crumble to ashes before her eyes, tears starting to run down her face while blood seeped through his lips.
" If you think, She's weak then you both are blinded. A Kitsune has different levels of strength depending on how many tails you see." A voice said until the sounds of chains rattling drowned out the voice.

A figure concealed beneath a cloak came into Idris's field of view, sensing a violent aura from them. He flexed his left hand, summoning all seven spears to him. Each one started rotating clockwise while electricity emitted from each one.
" Now how about we dance together." The figure spoke, identifying them as a male. There was a single second for Idris to realize that he was talking to an illusion.
" Anais, Heal yourself while I dance with my new friends." The male said, standing behind Idris before grabbing him by his hair and launched him upwards.

The male's icy blue eyes locked with Killia's golden eyes, Killia saw nothing but darkness in the depths of the man's soul.
" Y-You are a lost soul..." He said, moving his arms out of the cloak but both arms we're wrapped in chains.
" I've been lost and abandoned but in the end, I found who I was meant to be amongst the darkness." He said, twitching his right arm as a five-pound ball rocketed out of the cloak and crashed into Killia's stomach.

Killia spit out a mouthful of saliva, feeling his magic being drained by the ball until a sickle barely missed him.
" Increase by Thirty!" He shouted out, enhancing the size of the sickle to the point it took up the entire street. He gently tugged on the chain it was attached to resulting in it rocketing back towards him and Killia.
The sickle destroyed everything in its path, drawing closer to Killia until he leaped into the air to dodge it.
" There's no way that man can dodge with it being attached to his chain." He said before witnessing the sickle return to its regular size as the man caught it with ease.