The End

Breaking News!

World renowned psychologist and leading doctor in dream analysis found dead at what seemed like an abandoned sight. Dr. Lee Sooman had disappeared from the scientific community many years ago, only to now be uncovered in the rubble along with several missing teens and unidentified bodies.

The police were drawn to the scene when locals reported an explosion that caused the building to collapse. Assuming it was a group of teens playing with explosives, the officials took their time until they realized what they had uncovered.

An entire experimental lab had been built and run by Dr. Lee Sooman in this building for over a decade, and his work involved missing teens Na Jaemin, Lee Jeno, Park Jisung, Zhong Chenle and Huang Renjun. The other bodies in the building have yet to be identified, but police claim they have the same DNA set as the frozen bodies found underneath the building. Almost as if they were clones.

Unfortunately, recorded work by Dr. Lee had been destroyed in the explosion and any video evidence recovered was incomprehensible bits. The officials said they will keep the public updated on any new discoveries they find, but they don't think they'll find anything else.

And now to the weather forecast.