Chapter 6 : Commence Chaos

Dekka

I subconsciously twirl my pen through my fingers as I consult my clip board.

Out of the eighteen, all but seven of them turned a blind eye to their sins. The fates now have free game on claiming them.

What a pity.

Despite the setback, it was eerily convenient that the seven attend Coast Hale High.

Looking once more at the list, I go over each of the individuals I met with this morning.

1. Alma August

Persona: A sarcastic yet introverted teen who lacks the ability to open up even the slightest.

Appearance: Deep brown hair with choppy layered bangs that have streaks of pink running though them. Mixed with her angular jaw and thin pale lips, her features come off as a harsh combination.

Known Sins: The cause of her mothers death... A thief... Grave robber...

After reading over the notes I have on Alma, I feel my nerves loosen at the thought of her. Either it's a serial killer quality, or I must have a subtle liking towards the girl.

Weird...

2. Odin Edgeworth

Persona: A lovable level A class jerk with people skills that are clearly collecting dust.

Appearance: Spiked platinum hair that offsets his deep brown brows. Slightly stockier and shorter than the other guys.

Known Sins: Fraud... Some sort of dealing...

3. Quinn Curio

Persona: A slave to science, blunt, and a bit of a brainiac. Emo, if that counts?

Appearance: Thin and wiry, yet still toned. All while donning sea green hair styled in long swooping bangs.

Known Sins: Mutilation...

My heart flutters as I get to number four. Willing it to stop, I continue through the list.

4. Ace Abella

Persona: Has a plethora of demons, cant reach out to others, doesn't connect at all, and has the like mindedness of Batman.

Appearance: A tall tan brick wall chiseled like a sculpture. Sandy blond hair that fluffs up on top, rebeling against gravity. Yet is soooo short on the sides. Ending with  pierced ears.

Known Sins: Possible murderer?... Hunter of the huntable...

5. Jett Chen

Persona: An impulsive bean, definite class clown, gifted in art, and scared beyond belief.

Appearance: Unlike the others, he's all lines, buzzed black hair, with a lethal grace. Donning two twin dragons on his forearms, and a birthmark on his left temple.

Known Sins: Unknown...

6. First name unknown. Last name Harper.

Persona: Irritable, lone wolf, cold shoulder, devils advocate, scared of judgment and of being known.

Appearance: Black hair hanging to her hips in thick French braids. Along with horn rimmed glasses and a cruel scowl.

Known Sins: Unkown...

Lastly, number seven.

7. Willow Walsh

Persona: Beauty queen, extrovert, looks to entertain, indecisive and a bit of a spit fire.

Appearance: Amber colored skin, shoulder length chocolate brown hair, and curves that are worth covering.
Known Sins: Unkown...

I can probably pin point what your thinking.

How do you not know everyone's sins if your the keeper of information?

Here is my response:
I was once and earthling like you, Bro. Fates, do you think I'm like a god? Well, you couldn't be more incorrect, if that is where you stand. Continuing on...

Checking my pocket watch, I pace to the closest mirror. Standing there in the open, my eyes lock with the ones in the mirror.
Even I can see the pain there beneath the swagger and false confidence.

Pulling my gaze away, I will the dormant power that races beneath my skin to come to life.

It responds with a surge of energy as the wrinkles in my vest fade and my top hat no longer sits tilted.

Not even a curl is out of place as I turn from the bathroom mirror, feeling as if I'll never be mentally put together.

I drift off, alone in my chair with nothing but the ticking of time for company. As I slide my watch back into my pocket, the sound of seven pairs of booted feet fill my ears as they ecco through the hall.

The gym doors slam open with a bang.

I level my eyes to meet seven others pairs, noticing the blood lust in them.

At that very moment it hits me in the face that I don't know the difference between characteristics and personas.

All while everything that could possibly go wrong, goes wrong...