thoughts?

wow! I can't even think of where to begin with this. this series has took me over 4 years to complete and it's finally done! there's been huge gaps, times where I wanted to delete it all and moments like this that make it all worthwhile. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself now lol.

I have to ask, how did YOU find the books? it's my first time ever writing anything so comments are lovely.

I'm not sure what the next steps for me are right now - I am currently working on a Teen Wolf fanfiction series, so if you like Teen Wolf please check that out! Id also absolutely love to do one of The Vampire Diaries but it's been taken off Netflix and I live in the U.K. so :((

let me know if anything interests anyone and I'll have a think!

anyways, it seems strange to sign off from something that I've put hours and hours of hard work into and countless 4am chapters. I can truly say that I have fallen in love with my character Scarlett - she's everything I ever wanted her to be.

lastly, thank you for being here. not in a million years would I ever dream my books would gage interest like this. I mean, in the first book I fangirled over 400 reads. now we're sat at a total of around 100k reads and it goes up astronomically each day.

I hope we are all safe during these hard times & if anyone needs anything, even a friend. please just send me a message I love talking to people, it helps me too.

and as always, be kind.

love to all x