Good Morning (Arthur X Reader)[Seven Deadly Sins Request]

Requested by @377180 I hope you enjoy! 

Reader~Chan's PoV: 

The sun came in through a crack in the curtains over my face, waking me from my peaceful sleep. I opened my e/c eyes, only to see the bare chest of my husband. I peered up at his face only to find him snoring slightly and how his chest moved slightly as he inhaled and exhaled. I admired the way his beautiful orange locks draped over his face. The way he held me tight in his arms despite him being entirely asleep. I slowly got out of his grip and out of our large bed. I usually try to keep him sleeping as long as possible as being king weighs greatly on his shoulders. I managed to sneak over to our closet and dressed for the day, then left towards to kitchen. Once I made it into the kitchen I was greeted by Martha, a main part of the kitchen staff and one of my good friends in the castle. 

"Hello Mi'lady! Come for his majesty's breakfast again?" She spoke cheerfully.

"Of course Martha! I truly wish he got more time to sleep in but he is the King." I smiled, grabbing me and Arthur's breakfast and heading back towards out bedroom. I set the tray on the table before opening the curtains completely. 

I leaned over Arthur in his bed and shook him lightly. 

"Good Morning! Wake up sleepy head! Your favorite was made for breakfast today!" He groaned gently in response, rolling towards me. His violet eyes fluttered open and he smiled when he saw me. 

"Good Morning Beautiful," I blushed at the nickname before shoving his shoulder, "You brought my breakfast again, My Queen?" 

"Of course My Love! Every good day should start with your favorite breakfast Darling." 

I hope you enjoyed this! I had a lot of fun writing it! 

TCT: What is your favorite breakfast food? 

Mine is probably cinnamon rolls cause I have a major sweet tooth...or wait I guess I should say coffee cause it's like my life blood! 

I love you all so much! Stay safe!

Buh-Bye! Peace!

~TeenageLonerGal