Love In The Strangest People(Kurt X Mutant! Reader)[Part 2]

I did a part 2-so I guess this is a two-shot? Anyways....

Reader~Chan's PoV:

I had been at Xavier's School for the Highly Gifted for two months and was now hanging out with Kurt at the skate park. Two weeks prior to today I had figured out that I loved my best friend. And today was the day I was gonna tell him...Hopefully.

"H-hey Kurt," I began slowly and unsurely."U-um I was wondering i-if you wanted t-to go out with m-me? L-like on a d-date?" 

"Of course Y/n. Dress up nice and I'll be at your dorm at seven tonight. See you then Love." Kurt answered in his adorable german accent before placing a light kiss on my nose.

*Cue Spongebob Voice: 5 Hour Later* 

I had gussied up into my nicest f/c dress and curled/straightened my h/l, h/c hair. I was wearing light make-up and wedged shoes to match my dress. Kurt knocked on my bedroom door at exactly seven. 

"W-woah! Y-y/n you l-look beautiful!" Kurt exclaimed nervously.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Wagner. Now then, where are we going?" 

He took me to a nice restaurant and after we went for a moonlit stroll through the park. 

"Thanks for tonight Kurt. It means a lot that you make me feel as normal as you do. I love you." I spoke gently before leaning up to kiss his warm lips.

Welp, I feel good about myself. 

TCT: Are you a hopeless romantic?

I definitely am. Hopelessly in love with love-even though I don't have it for myself. 

I love you all so so much! 

Buh-Bye! Peace!

~TeenageLonerGal