Honorable Fighting!(Squal LeonhartXReaderXCloud Strife)[Kingdom Hearts Request]

@forestwood101 Sorry if they are ooc or this is bad! I had to use their wiki descriptions so...

Reader~Chan's PoV:

It was a quiet day in the village however something seemed off. 

"You can't ever love her like I do, Cloud!" 

"How would you know that?! For all you know I love her more than than you ever could!" 

"If that is truly how you feel, then we shall fight to decide who is more worthy of Lady Y/n's heart!" 

"I accept your challenge!" 

After hearing all of this, I heard clanking metal and heavy pants. Eventually you found a clearing which held a dueling Cloud Strife and Squal Leonhart. They looked beaten and battered but they continued to relentlessly fight. It then occurred to you why they were fighting and you hurried into the clearing. 

"Cloud, Squal! Stop this madness! What is happening?!" 

"We are fighting for your honor, Lady Y/n! Cloud does not deserve your heart!"

"You believe this will make one of you worthy? All of this would make me hate one or both of you!" 

"Then you should decide which of us has your heart, Lady Y/n!" Cloud's confident words startled you. 

"I choose..." 

Okay then...Not my best work but I hope you guys enjoyed this! 

Today's Comment Topic: What is your favorite video game?

My answer: I don't really play any video games because this is like my big hobby.