Avengers Preference-First Word DDM

Steve~

Buck! I think that Bucky would be like a second dad to you if you were Steve's kid.

"Come on, Y/n! Say Dada! Please?" Steve begged his year old daughter.

"What good's that gonna do Steve?" Sharon, Steve's wife-to-be(don't judge me) called from the kitchen of their two-bedroom apartment.

"I don't know. I was hoping it'd help." Steve replied as there was a loud knock on the door. Steve got up and walked over to the door and opening it, revealing Bucky.

"BUCK!" The year old girl screeched as the ex-assassin stepped in, surprising all three of the adults in the room.

"Buck?..." Y/n mumbled as she walked slowly over to the tall dark-haired man. He picked her up in his strong arms.

"Yes, doll?" Bucky replied.

"Mu?(Milk?)...Pea?(Please?)" Y/n asked in her sleepy voice as she was apparently ready for a nap.

Tony~

Daddy. If you were Tony's kid, you'd definitely be a daddy's girl!

"Pep, I think she's gonna say it!" Tony told his wife of six months. He was positive that soon, Y/n, their daughter of five months, would say her first word.
"Daddy!" She exclaimed, bopping her father's large nose.
"Yeah! She said it! I knew she would! I knew you could do it! Daddy loves you so much, Y/n/n!" And the rambling went on and on all night.

Bruce~

Quite honestly, I don't think Brucey would be willing to have a kid, no matter what....sorry!

Thor~

Pop Tart! Your dad loves them so much and it rubbed off on you(unfortunately for your mother).

"Hello Y/n! What you like to consume for the break of fast?" Thor asked the one year old.

"Pop tarts!" Y/n giggled, not prepared for what came next. Thor swept her up in his large arms quickly, and in his booming voice called the name of her mother.

Loki~

Reindeer. You spend way to much time with Tony and he'd called your dad that every time they saw each other. What's the harm in that?

"Hey Reindeer games." Tony greeted Loki and Y/n as the two of you walked into the lounge area of the floor.

"Reindeeer!" Y/n echoed as she looked at her dad. Loki opened his mouth in shock but his demeanor quickly changed as he sent a glare in Tony's direction.

"Stark! I blame you." Loki stated indigniously.

"Well it's not my fault that my nicknames are catchy!" Tony defended as he picked up the eight month old.

Clint~

I'm sorry but Clint is married in the franchise, so I'm not going to comment here...

Peter Parker~

Dada! You only lived with Peter, and he was the only one who tried to get you to say anything, so of course he started with 'Dada'.

"Come on, Y/n! Say Dada. You can do it!" Peter encouraged the thirteen month old.

"De...de...da...Dada!" Y/n giggled once she had the word out of her mouth.

"Yay! You did it sweetie! I'm so proud of you!" Peter cheered, picking up the small girl.

Pietro~

Fast. You and your dad had been watching movies all day, and when watching X-Men(the animated version) Quicksilver came on.

Year-old Y/n and Pietro had been watching movies all this cold Saturday, and while watching X-Men, Y/n watched Quicksilver run across the screen.

"Fast!" Y/n giggled, causing her dad to look over to her in shock.

"I'm faster, right love?" 

Sam~

Birdie! Sam took you on a walk and you saw a robin hopping around.

Y/n and Sam had taken a break from their walk to have a snack, being they'd been walking around New York for about half an hour. Y/n spotted a robin in the grass near her stroller.

"Birdie!" Y/n shouted, scaring the robin, and her father.

Bucky~

Winter! On a cold winter day, you and Bucky were playing in the snow when Steve asked what you were doing and you replied, more or less.

"Hey Bucky, and Y/n/n too. What're you doing today?" Steve asked as he walked next to their place in the snow.

"Winter! Winter..." Y/n answered as she pat the snow next to her.

"Oh, I see." Steve answered.

So, that was my first ddm, and it will probably happen again! In case you didn't know, ddm is short for DaddyDaughterMoment!

Anyways: Who do you think(Of the people above) would make the best dad?

I think Steve would be the best dad!

Remember, I love you all!

Buh-Bye! Peace!

-TeenageLonerGal