Meliodas X Neko!Reader-Request![Seven Deadly Sins]

Requested by @Fandom_Trash_6792
Sorry it took so long to get uploaded. Also, my phone just deleted everything I typed up the first time, so we'll see how this goes.

Reader~Chan's PoV:

I couldn't remember anything that happened ten years ago. Before that I was the sin of control, the cat sin, Y/n L/n.

Anyways, I was walking through the town of Vanya when a short, blonde, young man strolled up to me.

"Hello," he began, "you look familiar. Do you come here often?"

"No. And you are Meliodas, Dragon Sin of Wrath. How have the last ten years
been for you, Captain?" I spoke nonchalantly, as though rinning into him was planned. His child-like face now had a strange appalled look.

"Y-y/n? You haven't changed a bit, babe."

"Neither have you."

"I missed you. I still love you." He whidpered and tears wound up in my e/c eyes.

"Then why didn't you look for me? Was there another woman?" I asked angrily.

"Baby, there has never been another woman. Only you. In those ten years I wasn't looking for you because I thought you were-well-um...Anyways, I've never looked at or felt up any other woman. I love you Baby." The tears that lay dormant in my eyes finally cascaded down my s/t cheeks. My legs caved and I fell into Meliodas's arms. He allowed me to cry for a while before he lifted my chin and pulled me into a tender and loving kiss.

"I love you too."

Welp, there ya go. Had to rewrite all of that for you guys!

Today's comment topic: Favorite Scent?

Mine's- Pine or Lavender.

Pine because it reminds me of when I'm at my cabin. Lavender reminds me of my Grandma.

Love you all and I promise I will update more tonight and over the weekend!

Buh-bye! Peace!

~TeenageLonerGal