You're not mad, Love.(Kurt Wagner X Mutant!Reader)[X-Men]

I'm so so so sorry I haven't been updating, but it is for sure to happen for a while because right now I'm typing a bunch of drafts for a while. Any way, onto the story.

Reader~Chan's PoV:

I was skateboarding down the road to my house, when I smelt the burning wood and heard screaming. I hopped off my skateboard and used my powers to run at the speed of light to go to where the screaming was to see my apartment building up in flames. I rushed in and saved as many people as I could but unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to save everyone and my father and baby brother died in the fire. 

*Two Weeks Later*

"Miss Y/n? May I speak vith you?" A gentle German accent  spoke from behind my chair.

"Yeah, what do you want?! Let me guess, my other doctor couldn't handle it anymore, so they brought you in. Fantastic, they think I've gone mad!" Let me recap- I was in a mental hospital because I told them the truth-that I'd saved almost everyone in the building by myself.

"No ma'am. I am no doctor. I'm a student at Xavier's School For The Highly Gifted. Professor Xavier wanted me to invite you to come to the school. If-"

"Sorry, but how am I supposed to get out of here. It's not like they're going to just let me walk out of here."

"Don't vorry, Professor Xavier is taking care of it." He replied curtly.

"Alright. But, what's your name? You obviously know mine..." I spoke wearily.

"Kurt Wagner. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He put a hand on the small of my back and led me outside and into a large black SUV where there were three others. A girl with long red hair, a boy with strange red sunglasses and a man with black hair-or dark grey-in the driver's seat. 

"Hey guys. Zis is Y/n. She's part of our team now. Y/n, this is Jean, Scott and Logan. The professor will be out soon."

"Hi..." I trailed off, my shyness returning quickly.

Want a part 2? Let me know in the comments! 

Today's comment topic-favorite X-men?

Mine- Scott Summers/Cyclops

Love you guys so much! 

Buh-bye! Peace! 

~TeenageLonerGal