Training(Keith X Shy! Reader!)[Voltron Legendary Defenders]

Clashing metal could be heard through the corridors of the Altean castle. The red paladin was already training. Everyone else, or so Keith thought, was having breakfast in the dining room. However, his girlfriend, y/n, stood behind him and the gladiator silently observing. Keith moved agilely, and quickly defeated the gladiator. He turned at the sound of the purple-clad girl's clapping. She giggled at the flustered face of the red-clad boy.

"Hey, Keith! You weren't at breakfast, so I came to find you. Are you alright?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I-i just don't feel like I'm strong enough to beat Zarkon..." He trailed off. Y/n quickly moved over to where her boyfriend stood. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Don't worry. You guys together are plenty strong and it's not like you're going up against Zarkon alone."

"I-I think I knew that. Its just that I feel like the stronger I am, the better I can protect you." Keith said, avoiding to look into y/n's e/c eyes.

"Y-you d-don't h-have t-to p-protect m-me." Y/n stuttered. Keith pulled y/n in for a kiss. It was gentle and everything to y/n.

I did it! Okay, so I might have this huge fantasy crush on Keith! Buh-bye! Peace!

-TeenageLonerGal