So Emotional! (Steven Universe AU X Reader)[SU Request]

Thanks @Aqua_gem69 for the request and I'm so so sorry it took so long for me I was having some issues with the AU and coming up with ideas for it! I hope you enjoy it I did my best! 

Just so you know, Steven and you have been friends since you were little and now you've been dating  for a few months, and you're a gem from Blue Diamond's colony. Also, Steven is Blue Diamond's son, rather than Pink Diamonds. That is the AU for this oneshot! 

Reader~Chan's PoV:

"Steven, look at how pretty the water fountain is!" I gushed, in awe, at the beautiful structures around us. There were beautiful crystals cascading down the walls, reflecting light as the waterfall sparkled with a similar light. 

"Sure, it's okay." Steven mumbled nonchalantly. 

"Are you okay Steven?" I asked, concern over taking my features. 

"I guess so." Steven said, but I could tell he was lying. The way he refused to look at me and gave me a very half-hearted answer. 

"You guess? Please tell me what's wrong Steven! I just want to know how to help you." I pleaded, almost in tears, gazing at my unusually stoic boyfriend. 

"I-i'm sorry Y/n/n," Steven apologized, tears beginning to gather in his eyes,"I-i don't want to constantly b-be bringing down your mood and h-having you always c-comfort me when all I do is cry and m-mope. I-it's not f-fair to y-you."

"Oh, Steven...Listen, you don't ever ruin my mood! I love comforting you, thought I don't love watching you cry. It just means that you can trust me enough to let me comfort you. You are so emotional but that just one of the many things I love about you." 

After my small speech, we sat and he cried for a little while in my embrace. Then we shared an innocent kiss before we left for home.

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed! I wasn't too sure about it at first but after finishing I think it turned out really well!

TCT: How is your quarantine going and what have you been doing in quarantine? 

Me: It's going okay but I'm a little stir crazy! I have been doing a lot of baking and playing the Sims! Also, I graduated and became an adult in one week! 

Hope you have a good rest of your day and remember I love you all! 

Buh-Bye! Peace! 

~TeenageLonerGal