Night to Remember (Sucy X Male!Reader)[Little Witch Academia Request]

This request is by @Puppet198463! Thanks for the request!

Reader~Chan's PoV:

"Y/n, it's time to go! Father has been waiting for us, the guests are arriving soon." Andrew called to me whilst fixing the cuffs on his jacket.

"I don't see why I have to be at this stupid party. It's for you." I complained as I struggled with my tie. Andrew finally seemed fed up with my stumble and did up the tie for me. 

"Father wants you to make an appearance because you never do anymore. Don't worry, you won't have to stay there long."

"No, Father wants me to pretend to be happy because that's what he thinks I should be. Not a depressed mess who wouldn't eat if people didn't feed me," Andrew looked at me sympathetically, opening his mouth to say something,"Just don't Andrew-I don't want your sympathy." I stepped out of the room, plastering a false smile to my face before going downstairs. 

After about thirty minutes of fake smiles and boring handshakes I was sick and tired of it. I moved towards the punch bowl, but I wasn't paying much attention and accidentally bumped into someone. We both ended up on the floor due to the collision and I quickly picked myself up. I looked at the other person I knocked over and was in awe. She was a beautiful girl, slightly taller than me, with long lavender hair wearing a lovely dark purple dress. 

"H-hi, uhm sorry-sorry about that! I-i wasn't paying a-attention..." 

"It's fine." She said in a monotone. 

"I-I'm Y/n Hanbridge..." I stuttered out, my cheeks turning a vivid pink color. 

"People call me Sucy." 

"W-well Sucy, would y-you like to dance?"

"Sure." 

We spent almost the whole night dancing around the ballroom, talking and laughing together. Eventually I brought Sucy out of the crowd of dancers and we continued to laugh and talk. 

"Hey, um thanks for tonight. I don't think I've smiled or laughed like this ever. I'd uh really l-like to maybe take you out some time...i-if that's okay?..." At that point my entire face was a bright red, including my ears. 

"Sure." 

I hope you enjoyed this! It was very difficult for me to write- I've had a massive case of writers block for two weeks but luckily I am finally out of it! (I think...)

Today's Comment Topic- What was your favorite episode of Little Witch Academia?

Mine: I don't really know...probably this episode? I don't remember the name of it...oops!

Feel free to place a request! I will try really hard to get to it but my phone is a bit dumb and doesn't always show me all comments so if you requested something and you are not sure if I saw please let me know! 

I love you all so much! 

Buh-Bye! Peace! 

~TeenageLonerGal