Soulmate Au! (Pidge X Reader)[Voltron:LD]

Requested by: @nightcorerose13
Thanks so much and I'm sorry I couldn't get it up sooner. Also, this a soulmate au where everyone can't see one color;the color of their soulmate's eyes. They begin to see it once they make eye contact with their soulmate.

Reader~Chan's PoV:

I couldn't see brown.  I was twenty-three when I finally met my soulmate.  I was rushing to the library to start my job when I bumped into someone suddenly. 

"Oof!" They exclaimed.  The voice sounded feminine,  but when I looked up they looked like a male.

"I am so sorry. I-" I was cut off when our eyes met and I suddenly could see their eyes and hair.

"I can s-see e/c now! Y-you must be the one!" They exclaimed, stumbling over some of their words.

"So, do you want to go have dinner tonight, Soulmate?"

"Sure. I'm Pidge, by the way." They replied curtly, pushing their glasses up the bridge of their nose.

"Y/n" I replied placing a quick kiss on their cheek before writing my number down giving it to them and then apologizing because I had to work, before finally running back to work.

Hello! So, sorry it's not Thursday, but my week has been hectic and I've not had enough time to sit down and Wattpad for a while, sorry.

@nightcorerose13 please forgive me for having your request up so late but I still hope it's everything you wanted.

Today's comment topic- Fave type of Soulmate Au! ( every time I type that I feel like I'm typing gold because gold is Au on the periodic table of elements)

Probably the Au where any ink on your skin is on their skin too.

Lov3 you all so much, you're the best! Stay reading, for there'll be more chapters to come. I won't be done for a while!

Buh-bye! Peace!

-TeenageLonerGal