New Year's Eve!(Voltron Preference)

Happy New Year everybody and welcome to 2020! I know most of my plans for this story over the year of 2019 didn't go well and for that I'm sorry but last year was one of my busiest years and I can hope to upload more frequently but I will not be making any promises this year. All I can say is that I hope to upload more and take care of this book and hope I can get many new chapters done by the end of the year! Please keep making requests and I will do my best to get them done quickly and thoroughly! 

I felt this was appropriate to bring in the new year with so please enjoy! I have quite a few chapters I already have typed up so I'll try and remember to post one each week for the next few weeks! Also, it is sort of an earth/before voltron timeline so there won't be Allura, Lotor, etc.

Shiro

New Year's Eve was never really a big thing for you until you met Shiro and he taught you how he celebrates the New Year. Now that you've been together for a little over three years you were more than excited to ring in the New Year with Shiro. 

"Shiro, are you ready? We need to get some more wine and the food for tonight! We only have like thirty minutes to run out because the store closes at six and it's already five thirty!"

"I'm coming Babe, don't worry. Let's go." Shiro chuckled at your eagerness for your night in. 

After going to the store, Shiro turned on some calming music and pushed out the coffee table, bringing out a blanket and pillows just in case whilst you set out food and poured Shiro and yourself a glass of wine. The two of you curled up and cuddled on the couch and talked the night away and once there was ten minutes till midnight, you turned on the news and watched the ball drop. When it did, the two of you shared a tender, loving kiss. 

"Happy New Years Babe. I'm so thankful for the three years we've shared and I can't wait to make more memories with you this year. I love you so much."

"I love you too Takashi."  

Keith

It was nearing midnight, and you and Keith lied in your bed, lights mostly out as you both simply held each other. The only sound that was heard was your soft breathing and the clock ticking on the wall. 

Eventually, you glanced up and noticed the clock read 12:05 a.m. and you smiled slightly.

"Happy New Year's Keith." You whispered quietly.

"Happy New Year's Y/n." He whispered back before the pair of you slowly drifted off to sleep.

Lance

It was your first New Year's Eve since you and Lance began dating and Lance had asked if you would spend the evening with him and his family. You, not minding Lance's large family, agreed eagerly. 

However, imagining the evening and actually experiencing it are two completely different things you soon realized. You entered the home, where upon several small children swarmed around your new form. The house was filled with noise, between the Christmas music and endless amounts of chatter, all from different conversations. After fifteen minutes of all the attention, you excused yourself to get a breath of fresh air outside. Lance noticed your presence missing after he was done speaking to his mom and immediately slipped out the door. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" Lance spoke tenderly, concern worming it's way into his words.

"N-nothing's wrong. I-i'm just a little o-overwhelmed is all...I d-didn't expect so many p-people..." You stuttered, no clear emotion found in your features. 

"Oh Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable..."

"No, no! I'm not uncomfortable...there was just so many people asking me questions that were kinda...personal...you know, about us. And I didn't know how to respond because we've only been together for like two months and we've only really kissed..." 

"Oh shoot! I forget how insensitive my family can be...I'm really sorry Baby." 

"It's okay Love. I'm alright now that I'm in your arms again."

"Ten...Nine...Eight...Seven...Six...Five...Four...Three...Two...One...Happy New Year!" The loud count down could be heard even from where you were outside. 

"Guess it's the New Year Lance." You shrugged, a smile on your face.

"I guess so," Lance agreed, leaning in closer to your face. "C-can I kiss you?"

"Y-yeah." You responded before he pulled you into a loving kiss. 

Pidge

You and Pidge had spent the previous night staying up, so the two of you fell asleep long before midnight. When you woke up the following morning, you smiled at the small girl in your arms. 

"Happy New Year's Katie." You whispered, not getting a response until hours later when she finally woke up. 

Hunk

Being an Altean, You and Hunk didn't celebrate New Year's while you were in space, but he did tell you many stories of his New Year's in his past!

Matt

Matt wanted that New Year's to be special because you had been dating for almost five years, so he took you to a very fancy restaurant and both of you enjoyed a wonderful dinner together. 

At the end of dinner he stood up and asked to make an announcement. 

"Y/n M/n L/n, will you do me the honor of making this the best New Year's ever and becoming my beautiful wife?" Matt looked into your e/c eyes, which immediately began shedding crocodile tears as you nodded your head, looking between Matt's face and the beautiful ring he got you. 

"Y-yes Mathew H-holt. I will m-marry you." 

"Happy New Year!" The patrons of the restaurant called out, but neither of you paid attention, more focused on each other. 

That was fun! 

Hope your Holidays were as amazing as all of you are! 

Love you all! 

Feel free to leave requests for me in the comments! 

Buh-Bye! Peace!

~TeenageLonerGal