Nervous Rambles and Karateeee(Rhodonite X Reader)[Steven Universe Request]

Requested by @Vinniethepurplefox! Thanks so so much for the request!

So basically in this the reader is a gem who "grew up" on Earth. She was born later than most of the gems(so kind of near the "end" of Pink Diamond) so she didn't learn a lot of gem "traditions" and instead grew up with more human traditions. She is still a gem so she can do basic gem-y things but she's more like Amethyst. 

Reader~Chan's PoV: 

I don't know how I ended up here but here I am, with Steven and Lars and a very strange-looking gem with two heads. Everything is weird right now, okay? These strange headlight things were following us and we were trying to hide from them and then we ended up in this cave with all sorts of strange gems. Umm...Fluorite, I think, floated around us in a very mystical way and Rhodonite was extremely afraid, seemingly of us. 

"What if you were followed?! Were you followed?! What do we do if they catch us?!" 

"Don't worry, we weren't followed!" Steven attempted to calm the frantic fusion but it didn't work as here mumbling continued. 

"Hey, don't worry about it! If they did follow us then I'll take care of 'em! Like this!" I then proceeded to show off my awesome *Foolish* karate moves. Still, Rhodonite looked amazed at my moves.

"Woah...what is this sorcery?" 

"It's called Karateeeee...."(Anybody??)

"And this...k-karatee? will defeat them?" 

"Pfffttt, sh'yeah." 

"O-okay..." Rhodonite's cheeks were a rosy color and upon seeing that, mine were too. 

Don't know if that's what you had in mind but ummmmm....there?

Today's Comment Topic: Favorite gem in Steven Universe and why? 

Mine is Pink Diamond/Rose Quartz because of all that she stands for. 

Love you all so much! Feel free to request just like @Vinniethepurplefox did! 

Buh-Bye! Peace! 

~TeenageLonerGal