The Thing I Desire Most(Chloe Decker X Reader)[Lucifer]

Okay I'm gonna try to make this a gender neutral thing but we'll see...

Reader~Chan's PoV:

"Chloe, Babe? You called?" I called into my girlfriend's house, having used my my spare to get in. 

"Yeah, yeah! Y/n, hi! I'm so sorry but I really have to go, a case just came up and Dan is coming to pick me up for it because the chief's making us work together, Trixie is sick and I don't want the babysitter here because Lucifer is coming over with Trixie's medicine and some soup for her. Can you please take care of her?" Chloe asked, out of breath.

"Chloe, calm down! Of course I'll take care of Trixie! You don't even have to ask. I love Trixie and I. Love. You." I finished, pecking Chloe's nose after every word in my last phrase.

"Awe, thank you so much Y/n/n. I love you too." Chloe pulled me in for a slow, loving, passionate kiss. 

"Woah! Chloe I thought you were getting ready not making love!"

"Dan! Hi! Sorry Y/n, I uhm have to go now! Trixie does have a fever and will need a lot of rest and needs the medicine Lucifer will bring! I love you!" Chloe rushed her words as she frantically began picking up her files and other work things.

"Okay Lovely, I'll see you when you get back."My tone was even and happy until I got closer to her and whispered,"That's when we'll have some real fun. Okay, love you too!" 

I spent the whole day with Trixie, making sure she was comfortable and recovering.

Lucifer came by, just as Chloe said he would. He let himself in while I was tucking Trixie back in after a trip to the bathroom.

"Detective, I've brought the medicine for your offspring!

"Shh! One, Trixie's trying to sleep and two, Chloe's not even here!" I whisper-yelled to the devil before me.

"Oh? And who are you then? Chloe didn't mention anything about a new babysitter."

"Y/n L/n, Chloe's girl/boy-friend. She told me you'd be by and didn't trust you not to freak out the babysitter."

"Ah. Well then dear can I ask you something." I nodded and he promptly continued,"What do you desire most?"

"C-chloe Decker's love...I've loved her my whole life, all I want is for her to love me back."

"Oh, Y/n. I already do Sweetheart." 

Yay!!! Chloe!!! 

Today's Comment Topic: Favorite character from Lucifer? 

Mine: Trixie

I love you all! Feel free to request anything!!

Buh-Bye! Peace!

~TeenageLonerGal