Principal Nezu:When your son comes and looks everywhere he's probably looking for his father, so he might say "where is my father?" And then you All Might will come out of nowhere say your line and you tell him that your his father.

Mt.Lady,Midnight,and The Wild Wild Pussycats:awwww... HE'S GOING TO BE SOO ADORABLE WHEN HE FINDS OUT!!!!!!!

Gran Torino:How old is he again?

ALL MIGHT:Three

Ragdoll:Hey Ingenium who's that adorable little boy in your hands?

ingenium:Oh i forgot to tell you guys this when we came in, so this right here his name is Tenya IIda he is my younger brother.....

Mt.Lady,Midnight and The Wild Wild Pussycats:awww.....

Ingenium:And he's Three

Mt.Lady,Midnight,and The Wild Wild Pussycats:*screaming like they saw their idol*OMGOMGOMG IIDA AND SHINOSHI WILL BE AMAZING FRIENDS!!WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Everybody:Uhh....

Mt.Lady,Midnight,and The Wild Wild Pussycats:YOU GUYS TOOK TOO LONG!!!OMGOMGOMG *gasp for air**screaming of excitement*

Mt.Lady,Midnight and The Wild Wild Pussycats fell to the floor smiling. Now there was a moment on silence until All Might phone rings then All Might picked it up and the Butler says that they are here.

ALL MIGHT:GUYS!!!!!

Everybody:yes

ALL MIGHT:MY BUTLER JUST SAID THAT THEY'RE HERE!!!

EASERHEAD:i'm pretty sure he already know that were doing a surprise party After you just yelled it out that they are here.

KAMUI WOODS:Wait minute how did your Butler already knows the plan?

ALL MIGHT:Oh when Mt.Lady,Midnight,and The Wild Wild Pussycats were squealing about young Iida and Young Yagi being friends and being cute. While i was talking on the phone with my Butler about the whole plan.

Principal Nezu:Well now all that is stalled we need to hurry up and hide before they get in here.All Might got to your station.

ALL MIGHT:はい!

With that All Might was gone in a blink of an eye.

Principal Nezu:Now everybody to your station!!

Everybody except All Might:はい!

Mt.Lady,Midnight and The Wild Wild Pussycats got up from the floor, everybody was hiding and the lights were....on?

PRESENT MIC:*PANICKING*SOMEBODY!!!GO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS BEFORE THE PLAN IS GOING TO FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Easerhead:we're going to fail if you don't stop yelling

Ingenium:I GOT IT!!!

Ingenium was running fast to get to the lights,so he got their and turned it off and got back to the spot. Just right at the last minute or second the door open it was the Butler and the Birthday Boy.

Shinoshi:why are the lights off?

Butler:IDK.... I probably turned it off before we left, anyways let me turned them on.

The Butler turns on the lights and then the Pro Heros,UA Staffs,Teachers,The Principal and iida came out their hiding spot and yelled

Everybody except All Might: SURPRISE!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINOSHI!!!!

Shinoshi Yagiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें