Chapter 25(pt 1) : Revealed

Start from the beginning

"Zhanzhan, how come you never cooked for me before?!" I asked looking at him in amazement.

"Haha... T-that's because... I.. I thought you'd reject the food I made" Zhan replied stuttering.

I chuckled at his innocence.

"You're stupid. I'd have love to eat the food you made for me" I said.

"Who are you calling a stupid?... Anyways, since I've the chance now, I'm gonna cook for you everyday" He said grinning.

"That's good. By the way, mom called me today after I woke up. She asked me to go home today" I said after taking a sip of the orange juice.

"Why so suddenly? Is something wrong?" Zhan asked in confusion.

"I don't know. She said, she and dad has something to talk to me about" I replied while eating.

"Yibo.... What if...." He said but didn't complete his sentence so I asked, "What if what?"

"What if our parents finds out about us?...." He said hesitantly.

"How's that gonna happen?" I asked and he looked down.

I guess that he was afraid, so I got up from where I was sitting and kneeled down beside him. I turned him towards me and cupped his face.

"Xiao Zhan....look at me" I said and he looked at me. I smiled.

"Are you afraid of them finding out about us?" I asked but he didn't reply.

I sighed, removing my hands from his face and took his hands in mine.

"We can't do anything if they finds out. We'll have to tell them someday anyway, right! We can't keep it a secret forever. So the sooner the better" I said.

"What if they don't accept us being in a relationship?" He asked.

"I promised not to leave you ever. I need you to be strong, my love. I will fight for you, for us, for our love. All I need is just you beside me..... Do you get what I'm saying, my Xiao Zhan?" I said holding his hands and looking into his eyes. He nodded smiling

"I will do anything just to be with you. I love you so much Zhanzhan" I said. He bend down to reach my height and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, Bobo" He said and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Alright, now let's get back to the food. I need to leave soon to catch the " I said and he nodded smiling.

After having breakfast, Zhan got ready for uni while I booked a plane ticket online to get Chongqing faster as train takes more then 12hours to get there. My flight was at 12:00pm. I had time so I walked Zhan to the Uni.

When I got off the plane 6:30pm. I reached home at 7:30pm. I saw my mom waiting for me in the living room.

I greeted her and asked about dad, she said he'll be late today. She asked me to take a shower and come down to have dinner.

I got to my room, plopped myself on the bed. I was really tired. I quickly took a shower, wore comfortable cloths.

I peeked out of my window and looked at the other side of the road. A smile slowly spread on my face. Zhan's house. I took my phone from the bed and dialed the number that's in my mind now.

Within 2 rings, I heared a heavely voice calling my name.

"Yibo... Did you get home safely?" Zhan asked. I called him before, right after I got of the plane to inform him.

"Yes. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was just watching tv. What about you?"

"I just took a shower. Did you have dinner?"

"No, not yet. I had few snacks. Not hungry"

"What are you gonna cook for dinner?"

"I'm not gonna cook today. I'll just order a pizza"

"Alright then. Don't skip dinner and don't eat too much junk food"

"Ay ay captain...hehe"

"I'm staring at your house now"

"Umm...really!"

"Yes. I miss you, Zhanzhan"

"I miss you too, Bobo. Wait....Did you have dinner?"

"No, I was just going to then my eyes fell on your house and I missed you"

"Cheesy.... Go eat already. I know you're tired and hungry. I'll call you before I go to bed"

"Ok"

"I love you, bye"

"I love you too"

He disconnected the call. I smiled like a fool looking at my phone screen, which showed a picture of the person I love.