Marinette and the three bullies

Once upon a time there was a beautiful and really cool kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and his four sons and two daughters and friends and they also adopted a girl with magical and indestructible 80 foot long Vampire Red and Platinum Blonde and Vampire Black and Rainbow and Golden blonde and Emerald Green and Dark Purple and Fire Red and Dark Pink and Crimson Red hair and Vampire Red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato. One day Marinette and her brothers and sisters and her friends were going to school called GoAnimate high school and they met with her new friends named Jessica, Julie and Jason and they went to different classes and Marinette met her bullies named Amber, Kyle and Nicole and they started to bully and pick on her and when it was time to go back home Amber, Kyle and Nicole told Marinette that they're gonna be busy watching tv shows and movies and that she needed to do their homework but Marinette told them that she has her own homework to do and they told her that if she didn't do what they said or if she ratted them out they would overspank her with a paddle with holes on it until her bare bottom turned all red and black and purple and blue and dark cherry red and diaper her and treat her like an Adult baby girl and a two-year old would do and she said that she'll do their homework and she went back home with her brothers and sisters and her friends and she started doing her homework and her dad said that Amber, Kyle and Nicole are on the phone for her and she said thanks and she took the phone and said hello to them and asked them what did she do wrong now and they told her that it depends and they asked her did she do their homework and she said that she was just about to start their homework and they said that their favorite tv show is back on and they told her to not let them down and Marinette kept doing her homework and she got a text on her phone saying that their homework needed to be done and that it's better than hers and she said that she will do it and she thought that she should tell her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and they told her not to tell anyone else especially her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and she told them that she won't and when Marinette and her brothers and sisters and her friends were at school Amber, Kyle and Nicole asked her did she do their homework and she said yes and she gave them their homework and when they went to class everyone else was presenting about what their good at and Amber, Kyle and Nicole presented on what they're good at and they said that they're really good at being a bully and that they love bossing everyone around especially Marinette and that they make her life miserable and they take her lunch when they're extra hungry and she does their homework when they told her to and that she carries their bags when they're too tired and if she didn't do what they said or if she ratted them out they would overspank her with a paddle with holes on it until her bare bottom turned all red and black and purple and blue dark cherry red and diaper her and treat her like an Adult baby girl and a two-year old would do and that they think that it's fun to see people being bullied and that they're not so sweet and innocent and the teachers Markiplier and Jacksepticeye told Marinette, Amber, Kyle and Nicole to follow them to the principal's office and Principals Sonic and Shadow and Silver read their presentations and they asked them did they have anything to say for themselves and they said that they did bully and pick on her and they told them that bullying and picking on people is a serious problem and that they don't allow bullies at GoAnimate high school and they were going to tell their parents about this and they told Marinette that she should have told them sooner about the problem and she said that they're right and that she just thought it would make things worse for her and they apologized that this happened to her and Amber, Kyle and Nicole apologized to Marinette for bullying and picking on her and that she was a nice person and that they were just being mean and rude and hurtful to her and Marinette forgave them as long as they forgive her for doing their homework and they said that they kinda deserve it and that they'll be doing their own homework in the future and Amber, Kyle and Nicole learnt an important lesson it's not okay to bully or pick on someone else or make them do things for you or spank them or diaper them or treat them like an Adult baby girl and an Adult baby boy and a two-year old would do and they had a sleepover and a secret siblings and friends club and they told a lot of crazy secrets to each other and they were having a tickle fight with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme on her feet and toes and they were watching tv shows and movies and dancing and singing songs and they were watching the flying fire flowers and they looked at the stars in the sky and Marinette made a lot of wishes for her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever they get into a brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette is always there to help her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they lived happily ever after The End.