Marinette and the permanent truth potion

Once upon a time there was an really cool and very unique kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved king named Master Splinter and his queen and wife named Natasha Hamato and their four sons Leo and Raph and Donnie and Mikey and their one daughter Karai and their four friends April and Shinigami and Casey and Vanessa and they also adopted a girl who wears black and purple and dark purple clothes and socks and biker jacket and biker sneakers and magical and indestructible 90 foot long multicolored hair and her name is Marinette Hamato and they were hanging out in the living room and Marinette said that she had to go to the bathroom and that she'll be right back and her dad said okay and she went to the bathroom and she used the bathroom and she washed her hands with soap and water and she rinsed and dried her hands with a towel and she came out of the bathroom and she went back into the living room and Marinette sat down on the couch and her brother Donnie came in the living room and he said that he wanted to show them something and they turned around to see him and he showed them the permanent truth potion that would make them tell the truth permanently and Marinette's eyes widened in horror and shock and fright and he asked them if they wanted to try it out and they said that they'll do it another day and they had breakfast in the morning and they had lunch in the afternoon and they had dinner and dessert in the evening and they went to go take a shower or a bath and they went to bed and they started and kept and finished dreaming about different things and Casey woke up at night and he wanted to get something to drink and he went into Donnie's lab and he accidentally grabbed the permanent truth potion that would make anyone tell the truth permanently and Casey took it to Marinette's Adult baby girl and a two-year old nursery and he went inside her nursery and he woke up Marinette and he asked her to drink the permanent truth potion and she said okay and Marinette drank the permanent truth potion that would make her tell the truth permanently and he put the bottle back into Donnie's lab and he went back into his bedroom and he went to sleep and he was dreaming about different things and when it was morning the next day Marinette and her dad Master Splinter and her mom Natasha and her brothers Leo and Raph and Donnie and Mikey and her sister and girlfriend Karai and her three friends April and Shinigami and Casey woke up and they had breakfast in the morning and they did their morning care and they got dressed in their dresses and suits and shoes and crowns and tiaras and they went to the park and Marinette's dad Master Splinter and her mom Natasha asked her did someone go into Donnie's lab and she said yes and that Casey snuck into Donnie's lab and he accidentally grabbed the permanent truth potion and he gave it to her and she started to tell the truth permanently and they had a talk with Casey and they asked him why did he steal the permanent truth potion from Donnie's lab and he told them that he was getting sick and tired of Marinette lying all the time and he gave her the permanent truth potion that would make her tell the truth permanently and Marinette told Casey that he had no right to make her tell the truth permanently and that it was an invasion of her privacy and that she tried to get him to change and to become a better person but he threw it all away and he's not a nice friend either and he's also not a prince at all and that he's nothing but a little liar and a manipulative monster and a spoiled brat a spoiled brat and a sore loser and a heartless freak and spoiled and entitled and selfish and rotten and evil and repulsive person and that he and Marinette will never be friends with each other ever again and that they are done and they went to go to the movies and they saw the brand new The Little Mermaid movie and they went back to the castle and they went inside the castle and Marinette went to her Adult baby girl and a two-year old nursery and Vanessa went to go check up on her and she knocked on the door and Marinette said come in and Vanessa went inside her nursery and she asked Marinette what happened to her about her and Casey not being friends anymore and Marinette told Vanessa the truth permanently and Vanessa was shocked about what Casey did to Marinette and she told her that her parents got Casey to be forced into working as Cinderella and as a maid and slave for them and they would make him wear different colored maid and slave dresses for them and they would make him do everything for them and they would give him a permanent truth potion that would make him tell the truth permanently and they would spank him on his bare bottom with a hairbrush and a big paddle and a belt until his bare bottom turned all red and black and purple and dark purple and blue and dark cherry red and diapered him and treated him like an Adult baby boy and a two-year old would do and they would make him wear Adult diapers and an Adult baby boy outfits and sleepers and suck on pacifiers and sleep in a crib and eat different flavored baby food and drink milk and juice from different baby bottles and they would turn his bedroom into an Adult baby boy and a two-year old nursery and they would give him rewards for when he does something good and they would give him punishments for when he does something wrong and bad and naughty and Marinette was surprised that her parents would do something like that but he brought it all on himself and Marinette felt it a little bit better and Casey started working as Cinderella and as a maid and slave for them and he was wearing different colored maid and slave dresses for them and he did a lot of house chores and everything for them and Casey learnt an very important lesson it's not okay to make them suffer and for not treating them with kindness and respect and you can't force or try to make them do things that they knew that they weren't supposed to do and that you can't force someone into working as Cinderella and as a maid and slave for you and making them wear different colored maid and slave dresses for you and making them do things for you and they had a sleepover and a secret siblings and friends club and they were telling a lot of crazy and insane secrets to each other and they were playing video games and watching tv shows and movies and dancing and singing songs and swimming in the pool with their bathing suits and FinFun mermaid tails from FinFun.com and they were watching the sunset in the sky and they were watching the flying fire and ice flowers in the sky and they were watching the stars in the night sky and Marinette made a lot of really nice and sweet and kind and really cool and very beautiful and really pretty and very wonderful and really unique and really compassionate and merciful and very considerate wishes for her dad King Master Splinter and her mom queen Natasha and her brothers Leo and Raph and Donnie and Mikey and her sister and girlfriend Karai and her four friends April and Shinigami and Casey and Vanessa and they went to sleep dreaming about different things and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever they get into a brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette will always help out her brothers Leo and Raph and Donnie and Mikey and her sister and girlfriend Karai and her four friends April and Shinigami and Casey and Vanessa and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other ever again and they all lived happily ever after, The End.