Save The Date

Once upon a time there was a beautiful and really cool kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and his four sons and one daughter and three friends and they also adopted a girl with magical and indestructible 80 foot long Vampire Red and Platinum Blonde and Vampire Black and Rainbow and Golden blonde and Emerald Green and Dark Purple and Fire Red and Dark Pink and Crimson Red hair and Vampire Red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato. One day Marinette and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends were at the cafeteria eating lunch and she found a sandwich in her Adult diaper and she pulled it out and she saw a note that said here's your happy sloppy tuesday joe lame-o and it was signed by Chandler Daniel Pierre and it had a heart shaped symbol on it and it was really gross and disgusting and repulsive and she didn't have any feelings towards him and that she's a lesbian and she likes girls and she's seen a lot of teenagers get disowned and thrown out on the streets and abandoned by their parents and she told her classmates that she and Chandler weren't dating and that he's not her boyfriend and that he's a bully and a jerk to her and that she'd rather lick the bathroom floor than kiss that spoiled brat and she went over to him and confronted him about it and she told him to stop bullying her or that she'll go to the principal and the teachers and the staff and tell them everything that happened and he confessed to her that he really and literally and extremely liked her but he didn't know how to tell her and she told him that there were a lot of different ways to get someone else's attention and that it wasn't okay to bully or pick on someone else and she went back home with her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and she told her dad everything that happened and he was upset about it and they went to go to JohnJuan's french-mex buffet and they ate lunch together and they chatted with each other and they were having a lot of together and Chandler apologized to Marinette for bullying and picking on her and Marinette forgave Chandler and they became best friends with each other and they went back to the castle and they went into the castle and Chandler learnt an important lesson it's not okay to be a bully and a jerk to someone else just because you like them and that you should always be nice to everyone and especially to your family and friends and that you can't let anyone else take advantage of you and that you can't let anyone else get away with it and they had a sleepover and a secret siblings and friends club and they told a lot of crazy secrets to each other and they were having a tickle fight with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme on her feet and toes and they were watching tv shows and movies and dancing and singing songs and playing with her dolls and plushies and they were watching the flying fire flowers and they looked at the stars in the sky and Marinette made a lot of wishes for her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever they get into a brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette is always there to help her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they wouldn't get into a brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they lived happily ever after The End.