Marinette babysits the Loud House family

Once upon a time there was a beautiful and really cool kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and his four sons and two daughters and friends and they also adopted a girl with magical and indestructible 80 foot long Vampire Red and Platinum Blonde and Vampire Black and Rainbow and Golden blonde and Emerald Green and Dark Purple and Fire Red and Dark Pink and Crimson Red hair and Vampire Red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato. One day Marinette just got a job as a babysitter and she told her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they were really excited and happy for her and she went to the house and she knocked on the door and Mr and Mrs Loud answered the door and she said hello to them and they said hello to them back and they let her in and they asked her was she sure that she can handle it and she said that she can handle taking care of eleven kids and they left for their date and their kids came down and they saw Marinette and they were really shocked and surprised to see her and they introduced themselves to her and she introduced herself to them and she asked them what did they want to do and they said that they wanted to do a lot of things with her and she did magazine quizzes with Lori and she practiced putting on makeup with Leni and she started singing songs with Luna and she told a lot of funny jokes unenthusiasticly with Luan and she wrote poems with Lucy and she played dress-up with Lola and she talked to the animals with Lana and she started doing her math and reading and english and history homework with Lisa and she played peekaboo with Lily and Marinette was having a lot of fun with the loud children and they were having a lot of fun with her and they asked her did she want to be in their secrets club and she said yes and they started to tell secrets to each other and Marinette told them about her Abdl secret and that she wetted the bed and she begged them not to tell anyone else about her secret and they promised her that they won't tell anyone else about her secret and they heard their parents come in and they really liked Marinette and they want her to babysit them everyday and she said okay and she went back to the castle and Marinette went into her bedroom and she wrote everything that happened in her diary and she went to the Loud House family and she babysitted the loud house children every day and she goes back home to the kingdom and Marinette and the loud house children played some games and watching tv shows and movies and singing songs and playing with the dolls and action figures and dancing and she said that she was having a lot of fun with them and they said that they had a lot of fun with her as well and she went back to the castle and she told her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends that she was having a lot of fun with the loud children and they were happy for her and they had a sleepover and a secret siblings and friends club and they told a lot of crazy secrets to each other and they were having a tickle fight with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme on her feet and toes and they were watching tv shows and movies and dancing and singing songs and playing video games and playing with the dolls and action figures and they were watching the flying fire flowers and they looked at the stars in the sky and Marinette made a lot of wishes for her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever they get into a brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette is always there to help her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they lived happily ever after The End.