Silence of the Luans

Once upon a time there was a really cool and very unique kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and his four sons and one daughter and three friends and they also adopted a girl with magical and indestructible 80 foot long Vampire Red and Platinum Blonde and Vampire Black and Emerald Green and Golden Blonde and Dark Purple and Fire Red and Dark Pink and Crimson Red hair and vampire red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato and they were getting ready to find out who the prankster was and they loooked everywhere around the castle and they were going to make them pay for doing those pranks to them. One day Marinette and her dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends were trying to find the prankster and they were asking everyone else and especially Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste and Lila Rossi and their family and friends if they pulled any mean and rude and hurtful and harsh and cruel pranks on them and the others said no and they went to go help Marinette and her dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends find the prankster and Marinette asked Slash was he the prankster and he said no and they went to go find the real prankster and they saw that her new friend Vanessa wearing her rabbit costume and she was sitting on the couch watching tv shows and movies and Marinette and Slash asked Vanessa was she the real prankster and she said that she did do those crazy and insane pranks on them and Marinette's dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends came back and they told Marinette that their going to bed and she said alright and that she hope that they feel better and they went to go to bed in their bedrooms and Marinette asked her new friend Vanessa why did she do something like that and why was she doing all of those mean and rude and hurtful and harsh and cruel and crazy and insane and wicked and wrong and bad and naughty pranks on them and she told them that she just wanted to have some fun and Marinette told her just because she wanted to have fun doesn't mean that she get to do those crazy and insane pranks on them and Vanessa apologized to Marinette for pranking them and Marinette took her new friend Vanessa upstairs to her Adult baby girl and a two-year old nursery and they went into her nursery and she sat down on the couch and she took off Vanessa's rabbit costume and she took off her belt and she pulled down her pants and panties and she pulled Vanessa over her lap and she spanked her on her bare bottom with a hairbrush and a big paddle and a belt until her bare bottom turned all red and black and purple and dark purple and blue and dark cherry red and Vanessa was blushing a little bit and she was moaning in pleasure as well and Marinette asked her was she a masochist like her and she said yes she was a masochist like her and she told Vanessa that her spanking was over and she rubbed her bare bottom with her hands and fingers and Vanessa started blushing a little bit and Marinette took off Vanessa's shirt and hat and she put her in an Adult diaper and an Adult baby girl onesie and light pink socks and she put a pacifier in her hand and she gave her a baby bottle of juice and she said thank you to Marinette and Marinette said your welcome and Marinette and Vanessa were having a tickle fight with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme and many versions of the this little piggy nursery rhyme on their bare feet and toes with their hands and fingers playfully and Vanessa was laughing so hard that she had an huge and big and enormous and gigantic accident on herself in her Adult diaper and she was super embarrassed and she asked Marinette if she could change her Adult diaper and Marinette said yes and she opened up her Adult baby girl onesie and she started and kept and finished changing her dirty Adult diaper and she cleaned her up with baby wipes and she put a clean Adult diaper underneath her bare bottom and she put some Adult diaper rash cream on her bare bottom and she put some baby powder on her bare bottom with her hands and fingers and she closed and taped up her clean Adult diaper and she closed her Adult baby girl onesie and she put Vanessa on the couch for a nap and she went to go to see Slash and she opened his bedroom door a little bit and she saw and heard that Slash was the one who handed his pranks down to Vanessa and he made her take the blame for it and Marinette went to go see her dad and she told him everything that Slash had done to all of them and her dad was really livid and furious and mad and angry and upset and disgusted and frustrated at Slash for doing those pranks to them and for handing down his pranks to Vanessa and making her take the blame for it and Marinette and Vanessa and her dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends forced Slash into working as a maid and slave for them and they made him wear different colored maid and slave dresses for them and they made him do everything for them and they would give him a permanent truth potion that would make him tell the truth permanently and they would spank him on his bare bottom with a hairbrush and a big paddle and a belt until his bare bottom turned all red and black and purple and dark purple and blue and dark cherry red and diapered him and treated him like an Adult baby boy and a two-year old would do and they would turn his bedroom into an Adult baby boy and a two-year old nursery and they would give him rewards for when he does something good and they would give him punishments for when he does something wrong and bad and naughty and Slash learnt an important lesson it's not okay to be a bully and a jerk to someone else and make them do things for you and making them suffer and not treating them with kindness and respect and for pulling crazy and insane pranks on them and handing down their pranks to one of your friends and they had a sleepover in her Adult baby girl and a two-year old nursery and they were having a secret siblings and friends club and they were telling a lot of crazy secrets to each other and they were playing video games and watching tv shows and movies and dancing and singing songs and playing with her dolls and plushies and they were having a tickle fight with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme and many versions of the this little piggy nursery rhyme on their bare feet and toes with their hands and fingers playfully and they were watching the flying fire and ice flowers in the sky and they looked at the stars in the sky and Marinette made a lot of wishes for her dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends and they went to sleep and they started dreaming about different things and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever they get into an brother and sister and friend fight protocol wirh each other Marinette is always there to help out her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they lived happily ever after, The End.