Marinette makes Vicky's life miserable and Timmy's life fun

Once upon a time there was a beautiful and really cool kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and his four sons and two daughters and friends and they also adopted a girl with magical and indestructible 80 foot long Vampire Red and Platinum Blonde and Vampire Black and Rainbow and Golden blonde and Emerald Green and Dark Purple and Fire Red and Dark Pink and Crimson Red hair and Vampire Red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato. One day Marinette told her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends that she got a job as a babysitter for Timmy Turner and Vicky and they were really excited and happy for her and she went to Timmy's house and she knocked on the door and his parents opened the door and she said hello to them and they said hello to her back and she saw Timmy Turner she said hello to him and he said hello to her back and she saw Vicky and her strict parents came and both of their parents asked her can she babysit Timmy and Vicky and she said yes and they went to go out on a date and she told Timmy that he can do whatever he want as long as he doesn't get hurt and Marinette told Vicky that she was doing a lot of chores and Vicky told her that it wasn't fair and she told her that if she didn't do the chores she would call her strict parents and tell them that she's being a wrong and bad and naughty little girl and Vicky started doing a lot of chores around the house and Marinette and Timmy were having fun playing games and watching tv shows and she heard Vicky curse and she went into the kitchen and she saw the plate broke into pieces and she asked her did she say a wrong and bad and naughty word out loud and Vicky told her yes and she apologized to her for saying a wrong and bad and naughty word out loud and Marinette grabbed her arm and she pulled Vicky over her lap and she pulled down her pants and panties and she started spanking her bare butt with a paddle with holes on it until her bare bottom turned all red and black and purple and blue and dark cherry red and she started to scream and cry in pain and she asked her was she going to say another wrong and bad and naughty word out loud again and she said that she won't say another wrong and bad and naughty word out loud again and she pulled Vicky up from her lap and she told her that her spanking is over now and that she should clean up the broken plate and Vicky said that she will and she went pick up the broken plate with her hands and she puts it in the trashcan and she went to go take a timeout and think about what she did and Marinette told her that she can come out of the corner and she came out of the corner and they were having a lot of fun and both of their parents came back home and they thanked her for babysitting their kids and she said you're welcome and she went to the castle and Marinette told her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends about what happened and Vicky learnt an important lesson it's not okay to be mean and rude and hurtful to someone else's kid and that you should always be nice to them and that you shouldn't force them do things for you and they had a sleepover and a secret siblings and friends club and they told a lot of crazy secrets to each other and they were having a tickle fight with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme on her feet and toes and they were watching tv shows and movies and dancing and singing songs and playing with her dolls and they were watching the flying fire flowers and they looked at the stars in the sky and Marinette made a lot of wishes for her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever they get into a brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette is always there to help her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they lived happily ever after The End.