Brawl in the family

Once upon a time there was a beautiful and really cool kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and his four sons and two daughters and three friends and they also adopted a girl with magical and indestructible 80 foot long Vampire Red and Platinum Blonde and Vampire Black and Rainbow and Golden blonde and Emerald Green and Dark Purple and Fire Red and Dark Pink and Crimson Red hair and Vampire Red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato. One day Marinette was in her Adult baby girl and a two-year old nursery and she was practicing some magic spells and tricks and she heard her stomach growl and she went downstairs into the living room and she saw that no one else was there and she went into the kitchen to grab a snack and she saw that her new friends Coraline and Y/N were letting her in the kitchen and she asked them what happened and they told her that April and Shinigami were fighting over a dress and she told her April got the dress first but then Shinigami got the same dress and now they won't speak to each other and Marinette wanted to watch a movie and Casey and Karai let her watch the movie called Frozen 2 with the sound down and she asked them what happened and they told her that April and Shinigami were fighting over a suit and dress and now they won't speak to each other anymore and she told them that she's gonna help them out and Marinette went upstairs and she knocked on the door and opened it and she said that she has a solution to the problem and she told them that April can sleep with Donnie and Shinigami can sleep with Mikey and they agreed to do that and Marinette went back into her Adult baby girl and a two-year old nursery and she went to sleep while sucking on her pacifier and when she woke up in the morning she heard fighting and she saw Donnie and Mikey were fighting and she said that she want them to relax in their bedrooms and they went to their bedrooms and they started to relax and when that didn't work she called a meeting with all of her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and she told them that she couldn't take it anymore of them fighting over a suit and dress and she told them that if they want a suit and dress then they could have just made one out of their different colored outfits and masks instead of fighting over a suit and dress and they apologized to her for acting like a bunch of two-year olds and she forgave them and they went to go take the suits and dresses back and they went back home to make their own suits and dresses out of their different colored outfits and masks and they thanked her for the advice and she said you're welcome and Marinette's brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends learnt an important lesson it's not okay to fight over something and that you should always help someone else with the problem and they had a sleepover and a secret siblings and friends club and they were telling a lot of crazy secrets to each other and they were watching tv shows and movies and dancing and singing songs and playing with her dolls and plushies and they were having a tickle fight with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme on both her bare feet and toes and they were watching the flying fire flowers and they looked at the stars in the sky and Marinette made a lot of wishes for her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they will always be together and they will always love each other whenever they get into a brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette is always there to help her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they lived happily ever after The End.