Marinette meets Gregory, Vanessa and the Glamrocks

Once upon a time there was an really cool and very beautiful and really unique kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved king named Master Splinter and his queen and wife named Natasha Hamato and their four sons Leo and Raph and Donnie and Mikey and their one daughter Karai and her three friends April and Shinigami and Casey and they also adopted a girl who wears her bra and panties and her black and purple and dark purple clothes and socks and biker jacket and biker sneakers and magical and indestructible 90 foot long multicolored hair and vampire red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato and they were going to the park to have an intimate get together with the others and they were having a party with a lot of different kinds of foods and drinks and snacks and treats and they were having a lof of fun in their family and friends and especially their new friends party and they realized that it was getting late and they got everything ready to go back to the castle and they went to go back to the castle and they saw a van parked outside of the castle and they went to go see who it was and Marinette knocked on the door and the door opened and she saw Vanessa in the van with the glamrocks and she asked them what happened to their van and Vanessa said that they were going to the wellsfargo center to perform for the fans but they practically got lost on the way and they couldn't make it to their tour and they were wondering if they could stay at their castle and her dad King Master Splinter and her mom Queen Natasha said that it was alright with them and Gregory and Vanessa and the Glamrocks went inside the castle and they started getting ready for the concert and they were inviting everyone in the village and they had an amazing and really cool concert with the others and they made their day even better than before and after the concert Vanessa went to go outside of the castle to check on the van and she saw that the van was gone and she went to go tell the others and Vanessa said the good news is that she did find the van but the bad news is that it got badly damaged and it's definitely gonna take a few months to fix the van and they don't have a place to stay and their parents said that they can stay as long as they like and Marinette showed them around the castle and she gave them spare bedrooms with recharging stations and they thanked her for giving them some spare bedrooms with recharging stations and she said your welcome and they went to go get undressed in their rooms and they went to go take a bath and take a shower and they went to go to sleep and they started and kept and finished dreaming about different things and they also woke up in the morning and they did their morning care and they got dressed in their dresses and suits and socks and shoes and crowns and tiaras and they went to go see Gregory and Vanessa and the others and they were having breakfast in the dining room and they went to go into the garden and they started and kept and finished picking different kinds of flowers for everyone and they put them in different pots with water and soil in them and they put them in their spare bedrooms with recharging stations and Marinette started brushing her magical and indestructible 90 foot long multicolored hair and she started and kept and finished singing a song called Tangled Flower Gleam and Glow and her magical and indestructible 90 foot long multicolored hair started and kept and finished glowing and everyone else and especially her mom and dad and her brothers Leo and Raph and Donnie and Mikey and her sister and girlfriend Karai and her three friends April and Shinigami and Casey and Gregory and Vanessa and the glamrocks started and kept and finished clapping and cheering for Marinette for her singing and they also complimented about her hair and she said thank you and they said your welcome and they went to go to the pool in the backyard and Marinette and Gregory and Vanessa and her dad King Master Splinter and her mom Queen Natasha Hamato and her brothers Leo and Raph and Donnie and Mikey and her sister and girlfriend Karai and her three friends April and Shinigami and Casey were swimming in the pool with their bathing suits and FinFun mermaid tails from FinFun and they were having a lot of fun playing in the pool and they were swimming like mermen and mermaids and they got out of the water and they dried off and they went inside the castle and they had dinner and dessert in the evening and they went to go take a shower or a bath and the glamrocks were taking an oil shower or a bath and they went to their bedrooms and they went to go to sleep and they started and kept and finished dreaming about different things and Casey woke up in the middle of the night and he went to go find something and he started and kept and finished stealing a lot of things and he went back into the castle and he went to sleep and when they woke up in the morning they did their morning care and they got dressed in their dresses and suits and socks and shoes and crowns and tiaras and they went to go check up on her friend Casey and they went into his bedroom and they saw a lot of different kinds of jewelry and trinkets and they asked him why did he steal a lot of things and why did he leave in the middle of the night and Casey just burst into tears and he told them everything that happened and he also told him that he's a kleptomaniac and a mythomaniac and that he also has a stealing disorder name kleptomania and he has a lying disorder named mythomania and they told Casey that he needed to get some help and some therapy for his kleptomania and for his mythomania and Casey promised that he won't steal from anyone else ever again and they helped him give everyone their things back and Casey learnt an very important lesson and that it's not okay to steal someone else's things especially their jewelry and trinkets and many other things and lie about it to cover your tracks and that you should always tell the truth and they had a sleepover and a secret siblings and friends club in her Adult baby girl and a two-year old nursery and they were playing video games and watching tv shows and movies and dancing and singing songs and swimming in the pool with their bathing suits and FinFun mermaid tails from FinFun and they were having a lot of tickle fights with each other and they were watching the sunset in the sky and they were watching the flying fire and ice flowers in the sky and they were watching the stars in the night sky and Marinette made a lot of really nice and sweet and kind and amazing and generous wishes for her dad King Master Splinter and her mom Queen Natasha Hamato and her brothers Leo and Raph and Donnie and Mikey and her sister and girlfriend Karai and her three friends April and Shinigami and Casey and Gregory and Vanessa and the Glamrocks and they went to go to sleep and they started and kept and finished dreaming about different things and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever they get into a brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette will always help out her brothers Leo and Raph and Donnie and Mikey and her sister and girlfriend Karai and her three friends April and Shinigami and Casey and Gregory and Vanessa and the Glamrocks and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they all lived happily ever after, The End.