Casey's Punishment

Once upon a time there was a beautiful and really cool kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and his four sons and two daughters and friends and they also adopted a girl with magical and indestructible 80 foot long Vampire Red and Platinum Blonde and Vampire Black and Rainbow and Golden blonde and Emerald Green and Dark Purple and Fire Red and Dark Pink and Crimson Red hair and Vampire Red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato. One day Marinette was in her Adult baby girl and a two-year old nursery and she was feeling a lot more upset at Casey because he was making her life miserable and she wished that he would get a taste of his own medicine and she heard a knock on her door and she said come in and April said that she needed to come downstairs and Marinette said that she needs to put the suit on and April said that she doesn't have to wear the ravens mascot suit on and Marinette went downstairs with April and she saw her dad and her brothers and sister and her friends and her new friends and she asked them what was going on and they told her that she wasn't bad luck and they knew about Casey's winning streak and they apologized to her for treating her badly and she said that she forgave them and Casey asked them what were they doing and they told him that she's not bad luck and Casey asked them did she wear the ravens mascot suit to their events and Donnie said no and that Casey forced her to go to his game against her will and that he ended his winning streak and not Marinette and that he only had himself to blame and they all told him off about how he treated her and Master Splinter told him that he's grounded for a month and that he can't participate in any sports until he apologizes to her and he said apologize for being right and that he rather be in one of Marinette's plays and Marinette said that he should walk a mile in her shoes and he asked her what did that mean and she pushed him out the backyard door and closed it and Casey asked them if they were kicking him out of the castle and April told him that he can only come back inside the castle until he admitted that he lost the game and that he apologize to Marinette and Casey said that he wasn't going to apologize for being right and that they can't do this to him and Shinigami opened the door and she threw a pie at his face and she went back inside the castle and she closed the door and Karai opens the door and Casey said that he knew that they came back to their senses and she threw one of Marinette's dirty Adult diapers in his face and she told him that he stink and she slammed the door shut and he told the readers that they'll feel sorry for him sooner or later and it was getting dark and he knocked on the door and Marinette slipped a half sliced meatball sub under the door and he asked where was the other half and Marinette said that she and Karai ate it and it was hot and spicy and he took a bite out of it and he noticed that it wasn't hot or spicy and he asked them what happened and they told him that they left it room temperature and he told him that they did that on purpose and Marinette told him that he said that she was bad luck even though that she apologized and that he's getting a taste of his own medicine and that he has to sleep in the doghouse for the night and that he has to wear the ravens mascot suit all day and he agreed to do that and they told him that he could sleep on the couch and the next day Marinette put the ravens mascot suit on the dining room table and he put it on and they went to the park and Casey took the head off and took a drink of water when he was getting dehydrated and he put it back on and Marinette saw how embarrassed and hurt Casey was and he took off the ravens mascot suit and he ran away crying and Marinette went to go check up on him and he saw her and he asked her what did she want and she said that she came here to apologize to him and he said that he should apologize to her for treating her badly and she said that she forgave him and she apologized to him for embarrassing him and he forgave her and they hugged each other very tight and they let go of each other and they went back to the rest of the family and friends and her new friends and they apologized to him and he forgave them and they went back to the castle and Casey learnt an important lesson it's not okay to be really and literally and extremely mean and rude and hurtful to someone else and that you should always be nice to everyone and especially to your friends and not treat them badly or embarrass them and they had a sleepover and a secret siblings and friends club and they told a lot of crazy secrets to each other and they were having a tickle fight with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme on her feet and toes and they were watching tv shows and movies and dancing and singing songs and playing with her dolls and plushies and they were watching the flying fire flowers and they looked at the stars in the sky and Marinette made a lot of wishes for her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever they get into a brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette is always there to help her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they lived happily ever after The End.