Marinette meets Emma, Rikki, Cleo, Lucas in Dolphin City

Once upon a time and there was a really cool and very wonderful kingdom called the kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and his four sons and one daughter and three friends and they also adopted a girl with black and purple and dark purple clothes and socks and biker jacket and biker sneakers and magical and indestructible 80 foot long Vampire Red and Platinum Blonde and Vampire Black and Rainbow and Golden Blonde and Emerald Green and Dark Purple and Fire Red and Dark Pink and Crimson Red hair and vampire red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato. One day Marinette and her dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai Hamato and her friends were visiting Emma, Rikki, Cleo and Lucas and their friends and family in Dolphin City and they said hello to them and their friends and family and Emma, Rikki, Cleo and Lucas and their friends and family said hello to them back and they went to the beach and Marinette, Emma, Rikki and Cleo asked their parents if they could go swimming in the ocean and they said yes and they have to be safe and stay away from the jellyfish and Marinette said that they will and Marinette, Emma, Rikki and Cleo went to the island called Mako island and they went into the Mako island volcano and they were sliding down the volcano and they were trying to find a way out of the volcano and they jumped into the water and they looked up and they saw the full moon and they turned into mermaids and Marinette's black and purple and dark purple clothes and socks and biker jacket and biker sneakers turned into her white bathing suit with orange and purple and green leaves on it and her Aussie Green mermaid bottom and mermaid tail and they were swimming in the ocean and they were meeting a lot of sea creatures and they went up to the surface and they hid behind the rocks and their friends and family saw them as mermaids and they helped Marinette, Emma, Rikki and Cleo on the beach and their friends and families asked them what happened to them and why are they mermaids and they told them everything that happened and they went back home with their friends and families and Marinette went to Emma, Rikki, Cleo and Lucas's school and Marinette met their orher friends and she also met their bullies named Zane and Miriam and Marinette walked up to them and she said hi ti them and when Zane and Miriam saw Marinette they just ran away from her and she was really discombobulated and she asked Emma, Rikki, Cleo and Lucas why did they run away from her and they told her that they were too nervous to meet her and Marinette went to a lot of their classes and she studied for a lot of tests and she got a lot of great and amazing grades and Marinette went to the cafeteria and she had lunch with Emma, Rikki, Cleo and Lucas and Zane and Miriam were going to have lunch with their friends and when they saw Marinette again they just ran away from her and they started hurting and bullying and picking on Marinette and they kept hurting and bullying and picking on Marinette for days and weeks and months until Marinette decided that she have had enough of Zane and Miriam hurting and bullying and picking on her and Marinette went to the park and she saw Zane and Miriam at the park and when they saw Marinette and they were about to run away from her again but Marinette stopped them and she asked them why were they running away from her and why were they hurting and bullying and picking on her and Zane and Miriam told her that they were running away from her because they were afraid and scared and freightened and petrified and creeped out and freaked out that she would hurt them and they were hurting and bullying and picking on Marinette because they like her and Marinette told them that if they liked her they could have told her that instead of running away from her and hurting and bullying and picking on her and Zane and Miriam apologized to Marinette for running away from her and for hurting and bullying and picking on her and Marinette forgave them and Marinette and Zane and Miriam became best friends with each other and Emma, Rikki, Cleo and Lucas came to check up on Marinette and they saw that Marinette and Zane and Miriam became best friends with each other and they went back to their houses and Marinette said that she had a lot of fun visiting them in their city but she had to go back home with her dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and they said goodbye to each other and Marinette and her dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends went back home to the kingdom of New York and Zane and Miriam learnt an important lesson it's not okay to watch or stalk someone else and use their friends to do things for you and it's also not okay to be a bully and a jerk to someone else and use someone else to spy on them and harass them just because you think that their friends and family are a bad influence on them when in reality you're the real bad influence on them and you shouldn't hurt other people and especially taking their friends and families away from them and making them suffer and not treating them with kindness and respect and for forcing or trying to make them give up their miraculouses so you can can bring back your loved ones from the dead and they had a sleepover in her bedroom and they were playing games and watching tv shows and movies and playing with the action figures and dancing and singing songs and telling a lot of funny jokes and they were having a lot of tickle fights with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme and many versions of the this little piggy nursery rhyme on their bare feet and toes and they were watching the sunset and they looked at the flying fire and ice flowers in the sky and they looked at the stars in the night sky and Marinette made a lot of wishes for her dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai Hamato and her friends and her new friends and they went to sleep and they started dreaming about different things and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette will always help out her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they lived happily ever after. The End.