No Guts, No Glori

Once upon a time there was a beautiful and really cool kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and his four sons and two daughters and friends and they also adopted a girl with magical and indestructible 80 foot long Vampire Red and Platinum Blonde and Vampire Black and Rainbow and Golden blonde and Emerald Green and Dark Purple and Fire Red and Dark Pink and Crimson Red hair and Vampire Red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato. One day her dad said that he was going on a walk and he told Marinette that she was in charge and to make sure that the castle was standing and she said that she will and her dad went out and Marinette told her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends that she was in charge and that they can do whatever they want as long as they don't get hurt and they did whatever they want and Marinette heard a crash in the training room and she went into the training room and she saw Leo, Raph and Donnie on the floor holding their arm and knee and ankle and she asked them what happened and they told her that they fell off the tree when they were training and she told them to stay right there and she went to go get the first aid kit and she went back into the training room and she bandaged up Leo's arm and Raph's knee and Donnie's ankle and they thanked her for making them feel better and she said that she was glad to help and she heard another crash in the living room and she saw her sisters and her friends April, Karai, Shinigami and Casey on the floor and they were holding their leg and feet and toes and she asked them what happened and they told her that they fell off the couch while they were jumping on it and she told them to stay right there and she went to go get the first aid kit and she went back into the living room and she bandaged up April's leg and Karai's arm and Shinigami's foot and Casey's feet and toes and she heard another crash outside and she saw Jessica, Julie, Jason, Amber, Kyle and Nicole all covered in mud and she asked them what happened and they told her that they fell in the mud when they were playing a game called Tug of war and they went back inside the castle and Marinette told them to stay right there and she went into the bathroom and she started to make their bubble bath and gave them their clean clothes and socks and shoes and she called them to come take their bath and they went into the bathroom and they took a bubble bath and washed and dried off and they put on their clean clothes and socks and shoes and Marinette went to go skateboarding in the sewer tunnels and she was wearing her helmet and elbow pads and she was skateboarding so fast that she couldn't see the brick wall and she crashed into the wall and she fell down and she broke her leg and she started to scream in pain and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends went to go see her and they found her and they saw that she broke her leg and they asked her what happened and she told them that she was skateboarding in the sewer tunnels and she was skateboarding so fast that she couldn't see the brick wall and she crashed into the wall and she broke her leg and they carried her back inside the castle and they bandaged up her leg and they heard her dad come inside the castle and he asked her was everything and everyone okay and Marinette said yes and they had a sleepover and a secret siblings and friends club and they told a lot of crazy secrets to each other and they were having a tickle fight with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme on her feet and toes and they were watching tv shows and movies and dancing and singing songs and they were watching the flying fire flowers and they looked at the stars in the sky and Marinette made a lot of wishes for her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever they get into a brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette is always there to help her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they lived happily ever after The End.