Tricked

Once upon a time there was a really cool and very unique kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and his four sons and one daughter and three friends and he also adopted a girl with magical and indestructible 80 foot long Vampire Red and Platinum Blonde and Vampire Black and Emerald Green and Golden Blonde and Dark Purple and Fire Red and Dark Pink and Crimson Red hair and vampire red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato and they were putting up the halloween decorations for the halloween party and they were also carving pumpkins for halloween and they were also making all of their own halloween costumes for the halloween party and they were going to go trick-or-treating later and they invited everyone to their kingdom for their halloween party and they were definitely making sure that no-one ruins the party. One day Marinette and her dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends were making different colored halloween costumes and they were getting ready for their haunted corn maze and they were definitely scaring all of the others as well and Amber and Kyle and Nicole were doing a lot of crazy and insane stuff to try to ruin everyone's halloween but their parents warned them if they try to ruin everyone else's halloween they would be spanked on their bare bottoms with a hairbrush and a big paddle and a belt until their bare bottoms turned all red and black and purple and dark purple and blue and dark cherry red and diapered them and treated them like an Adult baby girl and an Adult baby boy and a two-year old would do and Amber and Kyle and Nicole told their parents that they would behave and they went to go trick-or-treating and Marinette and Vanessa were trick-or-treating as well and they went to a lot of houses and when they came back with their candy buckets they saw that their kingdom was trashed and destroyed and they asked the others what happened to their village and their kingdom and why were they taking down their maze and they told them that Amber and Kyle and Nicole trashed and destroyed the village and their kingdom and they toilet papered the trees and they smashed all of the jack-o-lanterns and they also stole all of everyone else's and especially their candy and Marinette was really livid and furious and she was fuming with rage that Amber and Kyle and Nicole ruined their halloween and she went to go find them and make them pay for what they did to them and Marinette and Vanessa went to go find Amber and Kyle and Nicole and they found a trail of candy wrappers and they followed the candy wrapper trail and they saw that her bullies and were eating all of the halloween candy and they tried to get them back but they got caught and they didn't get hurt by the way they just got tickled and Marinette and Vanessa made a plan to get them to the haunted corn maze and they were filling two big bags of leaves and they told them that they have a lot of milk chocolate candy in their bags and they were gonna eat them all up and Amber and Kyle and Nicole got out of their houses and they started to chase Marinette and Vanessa to the haunted corn maze and the hid inside the corn and they were happy that they got Amber and Kyle and Nicole into their haunted corn maze and Marinette's dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends were scaring Amber and Kyle and Nicole in the haunted corn maze and Uma and Anna and Elsa were singing a song called Luna Loud You Got Tricked and Emma and Rikki and Cleo dumped a bucket of fake blood on their heads and making their costumes all wet and sticky and they ran out of the haunted corn maze and Marinette and Vanessa were at the end of the corn maze and they watched them run away in fear and Marinette's dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends came out of the haunted corn maze and they were happy that halloween was restored and they were passing out the leftover candy to the trick or treaters and Amber and Kyle and Nicole got back home to their parents and their parents asked them what happened and why were they covered in blood and they told them everything that happened and their parents spanked Amber and Kyle and Nicole on their bare bottoms with a hairbrush and a big paddle and a belt until their bare bottoms turned all red and black and purple and dark purple and blue and dark cherry red and they diapered them and they treated them like an Adult baby girl and an Adult baby boy and a two-year old would do and they would make them wear Adult diapers and Adult baby girl and an Adult baby boy outfits and sleepers and suck on pacifiers and eat baby food and drink milk and juice from baby bottles and they would turn the spare bedroom into an Adult baby girl and an Adult baby boy and a two-year old nursery and they would give them a permanent truth potion that would make them tell the truth permanently and they would give them rewards for when they do something good and they would give them punishments for when they do something wrong and bad and naughty and Amber and Kyle and Nicole learned an important lesson it's not okay to be a bully and a jerk to someone else and make them do things for you and ruin their halloween and steal someone else's candy and eat them all up and Marinette and Vanessa and her dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends were having a sleepover in her Adult baby girl and a two-year old nursery and they were having a super secrets club and they were telling a lot of crazy secrets to each other and they were having a tickle fight with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme and many versions of the this little piggy nursery rhyme on both of their bare feet and toes and their hands and fingers playfully and they were dancing and singing songs and playing with her dolls and plushies and swimming in the pool with their bathing suits and their different colored mermaid tails from Finfun and they were watching the flying fire and ice flowers in the sky and they looked at the stars in the night sky and Marinette made a lot of wishes for her dad and her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever they get into an brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette is always there to help out her brothers and sister and girlfriend Karai and her friends and her new friends and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they lived happily ever after, The End.