The Super Big CryBaby

Once upon a time there was a beautiful and really cool kingdom of New York and the kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and his four sons and two daughters and friends and they also adopted a girl with magical and indestructible 80 foot long Vampire Red and Platinum Blonde and Vampire Black and Rainbow and Golden blonde and Emerald Green and Dark Purple and Fire Red and Dark Pink and Crimson Red hair and Vampire Red eyes and vampire pale skin and her name is Marinette Hamato. One day Marinette's dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends wanted to go to the theater and see the play called the super big crybaby and Marinette said that she didn't want to go because she thought that it was going to be embarrassing and her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends gave her the puppy dog eyes and pouts and whines like a puppy and a werehog and a hedgehog and she gave in and she told them that she was going to the theater and they were really excited and they went to the theater and they saw the play called the super big crybaby and her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends were liking it but Marinette wasn't liking it at all and when the play was over everyone started clapping and cheering but Marinette ran out of the theater in tears and her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends saw that she ran out of the theater they went to go check up on her and they asked her was she okay and did she wanted to go home and Marinette said that she was fine and she needs to talk to her new friends and they said okay and she went to go see Amber, Kyle and Nicole and they were laughing their heads off and they said that they couldn't wait to see the look on her face and she said that she was glad to hear that they were having fun and they saw Marinette and they said hello to her and they asked her was she alright and she said that she wasn't alright and she told them that the play was embarrassing and they said that it was just a little joke and she said that little joke got her embarrassed right in front of her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and they apologized to her for embarrassing her with the play and she said that she will never ever forgive them and she went back home with her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and she ran into her room and she slammed the door and she was crying her eyes out like a super big crybaby and her heart shaped amulet glowed and she saw her friends Queen Elsa and Princess Anna from Frozen and they saw Marinette crying and they asked her what happened and she told them that she saw the play called the super big crybaby with her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and everyone else thought that it was a good play but she didn't like it and that Amber, Kyle and Nicole thought that it was a little joke and she said that she wasn't going to forgive them for that mean and rude and hurtful joke and Queen Elsa and Princess Anna told her that she needed to look at them in their eyes and tell them how she felt and Marinette asked them could they sing her a song and they said yes and they started to sing her a song called Part of that world from the little mermaid and she felt a little bit better and Queen Elsa and Princess Anna stayed with her until they disappeared from her bedroom and her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends came to check up on her and they asked her was she alright and she said that she wasn't  alright and that she didn't like the play and they apologized to her for making her go to the play and she forgave them and Marinette and her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends went back to the theater and she saw her new friends and she told her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends that she will be right back and they said okay and she went over to them and she told Amber, Kyle and Nicole how she felt about the play and they apologized to her for embarrassing her with the play and she forgave them and Amber, Kyle and Nicole learnt an important lesson it's not okay to embarrass someone with the play and that you should always be nice to them and they had a sleepover and a secret siblings and friends club and they told a lot of crazy secrets to each other and they were having a tickle fight with each other and they were playing the this little piggy nursery rhyme on her feet and toes and they were watching tv shows and movies and dancing and singing songs and playing video games and they were watching the flying fire flowers and they looked at the stars in the sky and Marinette made a lot of wishes for her dad and her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they will always be together and they will always love each other and whenever they get into a brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other Marinette is always there to help her brothers and sisters and her friends and her new friends and they wouldn't get into another brother and sister and friend fight protocol with each other again and they lived happily ever after The End.