Chapter 29

Alex's POV

"ITS OFFICIALLY OKAY TO WATCH CHRISTMAS MOVIES!" I yelled excitedly.

"Oh yeah! What are we watching?" Kayla asked from the kitchen. I swear that girl is always in there.  It's okay though. That's my favorite place as well!

"We are watching.... wait for it...... HOME ALONE!!" I yelled jumping over the couch and onto Nate.

"Ow! Alex that hurt!" Nate yelled trying to push me off. It didn't work, though.

"Gasp! Are you saying I'm fat!?" I yelled in fake horror.

"Well....." he said leaving off the end of what he was going to say.

"How dare you." I said with a pout.

"Awe, I was kidding." He said giving me a hug of fake sympathy.

"Nope. It's too late." I said while pushing him off and getting off the couch.

"But I was kiddding!" He said getting up as well. So, I ran. And started laughing.

"You little butt!" Nate said finally catching on that I was joking. He too ran for the kitchen, chasing after me.

"Kayla save me!" I yelled running behind her.

"Go away I'm  eating." She said while stuffing her face with the popcorn that WE were supposed to SHARE.

"Well, now I know where I stand in this relationship!" I yelled dramatically while walking out of the kitchen. Forgetting about Nate, who was out to get me.

"AHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I was picked up and put over his shoulder.

"NOOOOO!" I screamed as he started to tickling me. I hate being tickled.

Finally he stopped. Thank god. Anyways, now we were all on the couch watching Home Alone, with No popcorn because Kayla ate it all. That bitch. She knows what she did too. She walked out of the kitchen smirking. But, whatever. I'll get her later. That bitch better watch her fucking back!

"I love this movie." I said while bouncing in my seat a bit. I have lot of energy all the sudden and I have no idea why.

"I wonder what would happen if we gave her an energy drink." I heard Nate whisper to Kayla. I didn't pay too much attention because I was to busy in 'lala land' as Kayla likes to put it.

"No clue, but I want to find out." I heard Kayla whisper back. Again, I didn't pay attention. I probably should have, but I didn't want to.

"Hey Alex we will be right back." Kayla said starting to get up from the couch."

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up! I'm watching a movie!" I said totally transfixed in the movie.

Nate's  POV 

"I want to know if the energy drink will have an opposite affect  on her." I said to Kayla as we drove to 7/11, which was down the street from Alex's  house.

"Me too. Or maybe it will get her extremely hyper!" Kayla said excitedly.

By now we were in the parking lot. We get out of the car and head inside and grab a red bull. We pay and head back to Alex's  house. When we walk in, Alex is in the same  position we left her, totally transfixed in her movie. I swear she loves movies way to much.

"Hey Alex, are you thirsty?" Kayla asks with a smirk.

"Uh... I guess?" Alex responds with a questioning look. Finally taking her eyes away from that damn movie.

"Here we got you something to drink." I said while handing her the Red Bull we got her.

"Uh.. thanks." She cautiously takes the drink from me.

She takes a swig and soon downs the whole drink.  I can't wait until it takes affect.

*******************************************

Hey guys thanks for all the support and sorry it took me so long.
Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
AND KEEP READING