Chapter 28

Alex's POV

OH MY GOSH FOOD!!

we have been waiting for over 10 minutes to.get our damn food. I swear I am going to kill someone! We of course chose the only time that this restaurant is fucking busy! I swear if they don't come soon I'm going to-

"Table of three for Alex." A waiter said as he started to lead us to our table. They are lucky this time, bastards! I would have gone crazy in their ass!

"You You wouldn't have." Nate said while looking at his menu. What the hell?

"You said that out loud." Kayla said as she too looked at her menu. Oh! That makes sense.

"Yeah. It does." They said at the same time. Creepy ass motherfuckers!

"Thank you." They said again.

"Shut up!" I yelled and realized people were looking at us now. Great. Oh well.

_______________

10 minutes later.

"What can I get you guys to eat?" The waiter said as he looked at us expectantly.

"Uh.... can I have the fish and chips please?" Kayla asked. She always got that.

"Can I get the bacon cheese burger?" Nate asked setting down his menu.

"And can I have the A1 Peppercorn burger?" I asked handing him all our menus.

"Okay. I'll be back in a little bit with your drinks." He said as he left to go fetch our drinks I guess.

"So, Alex how was your first day of training?" Asked a smirking Kayla.

"Fuck you." I said giving her the finger.

____________________

I hour later

"SOME LEGENDS ARE TOLD. SOME TURN TO DUST OR TO GOLD."

"BUT YOO WILL REMEMBER MEEEEE"

"REMEMBER ME FOR CEBTURIIEEESSS"

We all sang as we drove back to my house.

"Man I love that song!" Nate yelled.

"I know right!!!" Kayla yelled.

Finally we were home, or at my house in this case, and now we are on the couch trying to figure out what movie to watch.

"We could watch Frozen again?" Kayla said shrugging.

"No! No more Frozen!" Nate screamed.

"I've got the perfect movie!" I yell excitedly, while I get the movie and put it on the DVD player.

"What movie?" Nate asks.

"You'll see." I say.

****************************************

Hey guys Sorry for taking so long to update. O also really appreciate all the support. And the video above is Centuries by Fall Out Boy.