Real chapter 15

Ok. I was kidding about the whole votes and comments thing. It was just an excuse because I had writers block. Anyway here's chapter 15.
Enjoy.

Alex's POV

it's been a month since I met Nate and we have definitely grown closer. Kayla and I's once group of two is now a group of three!

So today is Saturday and Kayla, Nate, and I are going to the movies. We are going to see FROZEN!!! Kayla and I have been waiting to see this movie forever! It took a lot of pleading, whining, and bribing to get Nate to go. He said that it would ruin his 'bad boy rep' or what ever shit he was spitting because I know deep down he really wants to watch it.

So, this morning I took a shower and got dressed in my high-waisted black shorts, light blue tank-top, my leather jacket, and a pair of black converse. I felt like wearing black today. I don't know why.

So anyway, here I am. On my bed. Waiting for Kayla to GET HER ASS HERE!!! I mean like seriously the movie started in like 30 minutes. So, to pass the time and not murder Kayla through mind link I'm watching vines.

God. I love vine. I could live on vine if I could. (Not really I like where I live).

DING DONG!!!

FFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY!

I run down the stairs, almost falling over the couch and open the door, run into Kayla and sprint into the car. It took Kayla a little bit of time to get over what I did. When she did she got into the car and drove away.

When we finally got there I saw Nate. So, me being the totally normal person I am, I ran full speed to him and jumped on his back. (Because he had his back facing us). She stumbled a little but caught his balance.

"Hi Alex." Nate said with an obvious eye roll. HOW DARE HE!

So I jabbed him in the thigh with my foot. Or at least I hope it was his thigh. But I guess by the way he kinda almost doubled over in pain and was now holding his crotch I guess not. Whoops.

"Let's just get this over with." Nate said sending glare my way. I tried to look away but I caught it.

We already bought our tickets. So, we just walked in and to the snack bar. We got popcorn, soda, and candy. (With me ending up getting like three pieces).

When we were done we went to the theatre room and chose three seats in the top row. Because we all know those are the best seats. The lights dimmed and the credit things rolled in.

AHHHHH!!! I CANT WAIT!

************************************
Hey guys thanks for the support.
I now have 1.2k reads!! OH YEAH!!

Anyway thanks again.

FOLLOW
COMMENT
VOTE
READ

BYE!!!!