Chapter 25

Nate's POV

Ugh!!! I can't believe Alex is making me watch this! as if I'm not in enough pain as it is, Kayla and Alex decide to jump on me and start singing "We're all in this together". And let me tell you something, these girls are not as light as you would think; not that I would tell them that to their faces. They would kill me. *shudders* And it won't be pretty.

"I think he's dead!"

"He's not dead Kayla. Are you stupid?" I'm brought out of my thoughts by Kayla and Alex arguing about if I'm dead or not.

"Um...... guys." Still bickering. Can't they see that the dead guy is trying to talk!! Gosh the nerve of some people.

"Um..... guyyys!" I try louder, and still nothing!

"All I'm saying is that he could be dead!" Kayla yelled at Alex.

"He can't be dead because he is still breathing!" Alex yells back. I mean she's got a point there.

"GUYS!" I try even louder this time. Still. Does. Not. Work. What the fuck are they deaf or something. I swear!

"GUYS!!!" Finally!!! they both look at me startled. Huh. Bet that got your attention.

"Gosh Nate. No reason to yell so loud. All you had to do was speak normally." Alex says looking at me. Is she serious right now?

"Yeah, Alex is right. It wasn't even that loud in here!" Kayla backed up Alex. Are you kidding me?

"I've been trying to get your guys' attention for like 20 minutes!" I yell exasperated.

"Psh. I don't know what the hell your talking about." Kayla and Alex both scoff at me as they walk away. Well fine then! I get up to follow them, eventually.

"Where are we going, guys?" I ask as I get my shoes on like the girls.

"To get froyo." They state in unison. Gosh I hate when they do that. It's freaky.

"Okay." I say as we walk out side. Surprisingly as sadly none of us has a car.

The walk to The Scoop, the froyo place, took about 20 minutes. It's all good though. I need the exercise, if only the girls would stop complaining about their feet hurting. They shouldn't have worn sandals then, but the insisted it went with their outfits. Or Kayla was, Alex didn't care and Kayla some how managed to get her to wear them.

We finally got to the yogurt shop and right as we stepped in Alex ran to the yogurt, she was practically putting every flavor in there! Kayla and I started to laugh hysterically. Finally we sobered up and went to go and get our own yogurt. I ended up getting raspberry sorbet, Kayla got plain old vanilla and chocolate; while Alex got raspberry sorbet, watermelon sorbet and banana.

We all went to the topping stand with me and Kayla settling for some gummy bears. Alex, on the other hand, got skittles, even though we told her they would be too hard to eat, sour worms, gummy bears, peach rings, and cookie dough bites. Finally, we were able to pay. Alex was the first one to the table, so by the time we got there she was about 1/4 done with her yogurt. She was adorable.

Sadly, I had to go home an hour later because my parents decided to go in a date night and forced me to watch Ben. I don't see why, he was old enough. He just turned 14,but what ever.

It was nice to spend time with my friends, especially Alex.

Alex's POV

That was so fun! I love being able to hang out with my friends. Maybe my parents should go away on business more. Oh! which reminds me, mom and dad are coming home in a week! I'm so excited! I have missed them so much, plus I want to introduce them to Nate.

Kayla and I were currently at my house, in my room to e exact. We were on my bed read stuff on Wattpad. I think this is the reason Kayla has so many spontaneous ideas that are only book worthy.

Kayla ended up spending the night again. We were so tired, we went to bed early. But not before Kayla to say that she wants to go to the beach and be like those girls in the stories who find their Prince Charming in board shorts. Her words not mine. I of course agreed, and texted Nate and asked if he wanted to come as well. He replied saying he would love to and asked if he could bring Ben because his parents were making him. I laughed in my head, because Kayla had already fell asleep, and replied with a 'that's fine'.

Today was fun, I hope tomorrow is too!

*************************************

Wow! you guys did it! 400 votes as 100 comments. Thanks so much for the support. I really appreciate it!

FOLLOW ME

READ MY BOOK

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

VOTE

COMMENT!