Epilouge

Nate's POV

God, she looked so beautiful walking down the isle. She was just stunning. Our eyes made contact and I couldn't help but smile, which she thankfully returned. She finally got to the front and took her place at the alter.

And then finally the music started and we all stood up to get a look at the groom walk down the isle.

And Carter looked great! He has this twinkle in his eyes. He looked so happy. I looked up to the alter one more time, but this time at the other groom Damien. He looked the most awestruck by Carter. It was amazing.

If you hadn't guessed it yet, Alex and I are at Damien and Carter's wedding. They have been dating for seven years, since high school. They have been inseparable ever since they came out senior graduation.

Also, Alex and I have stayed together as well. We are going on five years, which is pretty impressive if I do say so myself.  But yeah, a lot has happened since high school. Alex's family adopted Stephanie, and her and Ben have just recently started dating. Kayla got herself a boyfriend as well. His name is Tom. He's a pretty nice guy. He went to college with all of us, and that's how he met Kayla.

Anyways, we hadn't really seen Damien and Carter much since graduation, but we kept in touch. Alex and Damien especially, they have become quite close friends after they talked about their problems. They got along so well that Damien even asked Alex to be his "best man", which she was extremely excited about. He also invited Kayla and her boyfriend along as well.
********
It was a beautiful wedding, I even cried a little bit during their vows. I know, manly right?

Anyways, now we were all at the reception having a generally good time. They had a pretty good DJ and awesome food. I was mostly excited about the food.

Currently, we were all on the dance floor dancing like drunken idiots, which is exactly what we were.

The reception was winding to a close because it was getting pretty late. It was about one in the morning, so we said our goodbyes to the grooms as well as everyone else and headed home. To the apartment we share, fancy huh?

Alex was pretty tired when we got home so we both went straight to bed. I'll talk to her in the morning.
**********
When I woke up, Alex was still sleeping. I swear that girl could sleep for months if I let her. It was about eight in the morning, so I decided to make breakfast for Alex and myself.

I finished breakfast around and hour later. I made waffles eggs and bacon with a side of fruit and a glass of water for Alex and orange juice for me. Alex isn't a big fan of orange juice.

I went back into our room and woke up Alex so we could have our breakfast in bed. We ate in silence. I could tell that Alex was still tired from the wedding. So we spent the day cuddling, as girly as it sounds, and watching movies.

At around seven, I got up and started to make dinner for the both of us while Alex went to take a shower. I figured now would be the best time. So, I set up everything to look perfect. I set the table, turned off all the lights and lit some candles and dished out the dinner I had made for us just as Alex walked down the stairs.

"What's with all the fancyness?" Alex asked.

"Don't worry about it. I just wanted to spruce things up for once." I said dismissively.

"Oh okay."

From then on we are and made small conversation. When we were all done, I took our plates and put them in the sink and headed back to Alex at the table, but not before grabbing a little black box. Alex sat idly at the table waiting to finish whatever conversation we had started.

So, I walked up to her chair, and dropped to one knee..

"What are you doing."

"Shh. Let me talk."

"Okay..."

"Sh! Anyways, I know we haven't dated as long as Damien and Carter, but I love you and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I hope you feel the same. So, Alex Giselle Mackentire will you marry me?"

"You are so cheesy, but yes I would LOVE to marry you Nate!"

Yes! She said yes!

THE END
************************************
Alright guys that's it. It's all over. Thank you for all being there throughout my first book. I know it's not the best, but it did a lot better than I thought. So thank you again!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!