Chapter 7

Alex's POV

I'm now in 8th period (because apparently homeroom counts as a period. When in reality it's only like 10 minutes long.) Which is P.E. for me. Which I actually don't mind going to. I guess you could say I'm good at sports, I just never showered it before. So, people suspected that I was lousy at it.

I mean like seriously people I'm not that lousy. Anyways today we were playing soccer today. God, I love soccer. I usually play goalie.

So, here I was with Kayla playing soccer. Her playing defense and me playing goalie. To say people were surprised would be an understatement. People were just watching me as others took shots. It was quite amusing actually.

"All right. That's a wrap. Go change." Yelled coach as he started to leave.

Kayla and I went into the locker room and started to change. When we were done we walked out of the locker room. And waited behind this stupid orange line. Apparently if you cross the line it's considered skipping class. It's fucking stupid if you ask me.

Kayla and I just stood there talking, waiting for the bell to ring. A few minutes later it rand and we started walking to her car.

"Hey. Do you want to of get ice cream?" Kayla asked me never taking her eyes off the road.

"Sure. Why not?" I replied shrugging. I turned on the radio and 'Demonds' by Imagine Dragons came on. Man I love this song! We eventually got the ice cream shop and went inside.

"Hello. What can I get for you sweeties?" and elderly looking woman asked.

"Hello. Can I get a double scoop of Mexican Chocolate and Banana?" I asked.

"Sure. What about you honey?" she asked referring to Kayla.

"Um. Can I have just a single scoop of Chocolate Chip?" Kayla asked.

"Sure. That will be $5:45. And will be coming right up." She told us.

"Ok" Kayla replied handing the lady her money.

"Here you go. Have a nice day!" the lady said handing us our ice cream.

"Thank you. You to!" me and Kayla said at the same time.

We looked at each other and started laughing. We walked and sat down in a booth in the corner.

"So. That was quite the show you out in this morning. Plan on doing that every time you see him?" Kayla asked with a smirk.

"Sure. It was fun." I replied with a shrug.

By now, we had both finished our ice cream. Don't judge. Me and Kayla don't mess around with our sugar man! Anyway we left the ice cream shop and got into Kayla's car and she drove me back home.

"Alright Kayla see you tomorrow. Thanks for the ride." I said as I got out of the car.

I walked up to my front door and went inside. And up the stairs and plopped onto my bed. I groaned because I remembered I had homework to do.

Looks like I'm staying up late tonight!

*************************************
Hey guys sorry you had to wait so long for the update. And sorry this chapter sucks. I'm just having writers block.
It's a serious condition so don't judge!
Anyways keep reading. Tell your friends. Comment vote and all that jazz. Alright catch you later.

Bye!😜