Chapter 35

Nate's POV

I finally asked her. I can't believe I actually did it! I have wanted to ask her out since the party... I just haven't had the courage to.

I got really nervous when she went to talk to Damien. I was scared that she would go back with him and that I would never have a chance. So, I figured I should just go for it.

I'm getting nervous again though. She hasn't answered and I feel like it has been awhile... What if she is back with Damien and doesn't know how to tell me? What if she doesn't like me and it ruins our friendship? What if....

"Yes." Did she just say yes?

"Wait really?" I asked not sure if I heard her right.

"Yes really. I would love to." She said while giving me one of her beautiful smiles. Man, I love her smile.

"Great! Um... I mean cool. Cool." Damn! I sound so stupid!

"So where are we going? And when?" She asked.

"How about this Saturday and it's a surprise." Shit I didn't think this far ahead!! I didn't think she would actually say yes! I guess I could ask Kayla...

"Fine!" She said irritated because she hates surprises. Oh well. Sucks to be her.

Alex's POV

"HE ASKED YOU OUT!?!?" Kayla yelled. We are currently in my room with Stephanie taking about how Nate asked me out!! I'm so happy!

"Yeah! He was all nervous and stuff. It was cute!!" I said fangirling a little. I can't help it. Nate is a sexy guy dude!

"Haha. Alright, calm down lover girl! When and where is he taking you on this date?" Kayla asked.

"This Saturday and I have no idea. He said it was a 'surprise'. " I replied.

"You realize that the date is tomorrow...right?" Kayla looked at me.

"What?!?" I asked totally freaking out at this point. I know it's not a big deal, but I'm nervous!!

"Yeah. It's Friday today." Stephanie said in a duh tone. Well fine then. No need to get sassy. Jeez.

"Dude, this date totally caught up to me! I feel like I'm not prepared!" I practically screamed, but not quite.

"Alright, calm down. I'll spent the night and we will pick out what you will wear tomorrow tonight." Kayla said. For once being the calm one in a situation.

"Okay. Thank you guys so much!" I said feeling a little more relaxed than I did before.

"WISH I COULD BE, PART OF YOUR-"

"Ah! Come on! That was the best part!!!" I heard both Kayla and Stephanie yell as I opened my phone to look at a text I got.

"Who is it anyways?" Stephanie asked.

"It's from Nate. He said that he will pick me up tomorrow at 2 for our date." I said will texting him back that I'll be ready.

"Okay. An early day, which means that it will be more casual." Kayla said while probably think of the outfits she could she make out of my clothes. She's the fashionista of the group, if you haven't noticed all ready.

I am definitely not ready for this date tomorrow.

***********************************
Hey guys!

Sorry for the super long wait, but thanks for hanging in there for me. And I know it's small, but I figured the day of the date souls be its own chapter