Chapter 10

Alex's POV

"Are we there yet?"

"For the hundredth time. NO WE ARE NOT THERE YET!!"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm pretty sure I would know considering I'm driving!"

"Geez. I was just asking. No need to be mean!"

"Whatever. Just shut up!"

"Ok. Ok. Ok. I will!"

This has been going on since we got in the car. Let's just say I'm not very patient when I'm tired. And apparently Kayla isn't very nice in the mornings.

"Are we there yet?" I say with a smirk. Hoping to piss her off even more. It backfires though.

"Actually, we are." Kayla replies. And smirks as she sees my smirk fall.

We both get out of the car and head inside.

"Ok where to first?" I ask.

"We are going to Macy's."

"Ok." I replied.

We walked into Macy's and went straight to the dresses. We started looking and collecting dresses that we wanted to try on.

All the dresses that I had were black because Kayla and I both agreed that that was the best color on me. Plus, it went with my combat boots. Kayla tried to talk me out of it but I told her that if she wanted me to go to the party in the first place that that was my deal.

So we both ran into the dressing room and tried on our first outfit. I walked out just as Kayla walked out. We looked at each other and shivered in disgust. Somehow we both picked up these horrible orange dresses, which I don't know how considering I thought all my dresses were black. I don't need to explain more do I?

We went back into the dressing stalls (or whatever you want to call them) and put on the next dress. Mine was a black high-low dress with green jewels on it. It was horride! Only because the jewels were EVERY where. Not just on the top.

I walked out and looked over at Kayla and gasped. Hers was beautiful! It was a black high-low dress with the top being dark red with sparkles!

"Oh my gosh. Kayla that looks beautiful!" I gasped to her.

"You think so?" she asked unsure.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed to her.

"Ok. I'll get it. And you should try on a different one that one looks hideous!" she said to me.

"Well fine then!" I said as I walked back in the stall.

I tried on the next dress. This one was a black knee length dress. With the top being a dark blue sparkly color. And it had a bow on the waist, sort of like a belt. I liked this one. A lot! I walked out only to hear a loud gasp. I looked at Kayla, who had her mouth open.

"Close your mouth. You'll catch flies." I said to her.

"Well sorry. You look beautiful!"

"You think I should get it?" I asked unsure.

"Uh. Duh!" she almost yelled at me.

"Ok. Ok. Ok. Geez woman!" I said as I walked into the stall to change.

I walk out and walk to the register with Kayla. We pay and walk out.

"Now to get shoes!" Kayla exclaimed while grabbing my hand and running to some shoe store I don't know the name of.

We walked in and Kayla immediately goes to the high heels. She gets these like four inch red sparkly heels. And pays for them and we leave the store.

We walk to the car and get in and drive away!

"What time is it?" I ask as we are driving.

"Um. Two. Why?" She asked.

"Damn. We were there for like 6 hours. I didn't even realize." I reply astonished.

"Yeah. That's what the mall does to you." She replied smugly.

We finally make it to my house and get all our stuff and head inside.

Yay! Time to get ready for a party I didn't even want to go to in the first place? (note the sarcasm)

*************************************
Hey guys thanks for all the reads and votes. Really would appreciate it if you voted more though. And I would love it if you guys commented and told me what you think and what I can fix.

And sorry it took so long. I've been busy. Anyways thanks again and don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Follow
And read.