Chapter 8

Alex's POV

It is now Monday and I'm VERY grumpy! I had so much homework, that I didn't got to sleep until 2 o'clock and my alarm goes off at 6 o'clock! So, you could guess my reaction when I bumped into Damien in my way to lunch.

"Oh sorr- oh it's you!" I almost apologized to this bastard!

"Oh hey. I actually know who you are!" he said with a smirk. Oh great.

Damien's POV

I saw her eyes open wide. Haha. I now knew her secret.

"What are you talking about?" she asked trying to play it cool.

"I'm talking about you not actually being a new student. Your actually Alex Mackentire. The bitch I was dared to date." I said with a smirk. I saw her eyes fill with hate.

Alex's POV

That bastard!! how dare he got there!

"Yeah. And it was probably the best thing that's ever happened to me!" I semi-yelled. he moved closer to me and whispered in my face.

"You know you still want me." He said cockily.

"As if!" I yelled at him.

"I must say, I like the new look." he all but smirked.

"Whatever dick. Just shut the fuck up!" I can't stand him anymore.

"Ouch. That hurt babe." He just doesn't know when to shut up!

"Listen up douche. Get this in your fat head. I will never ever want to again. You fucking fucktard!" I yelled. By now a crowd had gathered because of our yelling. I guess he got embarrassed because he answered.

"Whatever bitch. Your not worth my time." He spat at me. And walked away.

"Ok. That's fine. I didn't want to talk to you in the first place!" I yelled after him.

He turned around to tell me off. But I just flipped him the bird! he looked so frustrated! It was funny, I started to laugh. He turned back around red faced and stormed off. I couldn't help myself. I busted up laughing.

Once I recovered, I went into the cafeteria. And saw Kayla and sat with her and explained to her why I was late. And about everything that happened. After I finished, she congratulated me.

********************

Hey guys
Sorry it took me so long. I couldn't find anything to write about. Anyways

Comment
Vote
Read
And follow me

Thanks😘