Chapter 19

Alex's POV

From: Most wonderfullest person in the whole wide world

Hey

From: Miss awesomness

Hi

So here I was on a Saturday night texting Nate. And just so you know he put that name in my phone himself, I didn't put it in like that. Just to clarify.

Anyway I was texting Nate and Kayla while waiting for Kayla to hurry her ass up and get the hell over here. You see Kayla and I made plans for her to spend the night at my house, and she's like 2 hours late! the nerve of that girl!

DING DONG!!

Finally!!!!

I run down stairs and yank the door open.

"Jesus, woman. What the fuck took you so long!?!?"

"Well hello to you too then miss smiley." She said while rolling her eyes at me.

"Yeah shut up and answer the question!" I said losing all my patience.

"I had to go and get some snacks. You didn't expect us to have the best sleepover ever without snacks did you?" she said looking incredulously at me.

"Oh sorry." I said looking down sheepishly.

"Yeah. You better be, biatch!" Kayla yelled walking into my kitchen.

"So, watcha wanna do?" I ask taking a bag of chips she brought and open it, taking a few chips out.

"Hmm. Let's go watch a movie!" she said while running to my living room.

"Ok. What do you want to watch?" I asked looking through my movies.

Just as I was going to ask Kayla what she wanted, I was pushed out of the way by Kayla so she could get a better view. Psh! Whatever, bitch!

"Can we watch Rise if the Guardians?" she asks holding up the DVD case.

"Sure, why?" I ask because I'm curios as to why she chose the movie.

"Because I think Jack Frost it hot." She said while sitting on the couch.

"Can't argue with you there." I said trying to get comfortable.

Half way into the movie and we are both on our phones looking at pictures of Jack Frost. Hey don't judge! He's hot.

"Ooo. Look at this one!!" Kayla yells as she shows me yet another picture of Jack Frost. I swear this girl is even more obsessed than I am.

"That's lovely. Aww. We missed the whole movie!" I said looking at the rolling credits.

"Aww man! It's ok we can watch it again!" she said about to get up.

"NOO!!! As much as I think he is cute I do not want to watch that movie again." I said pushing her back onto the couch.

By now it's about 10:00 at night and we have eaten about 3/4 of the snacks. And we have done nothing but text, obsess over a fictional character that doesn't even exist, and eat about half our weight in junk food. BEST SLEEP OVER EVER!! Am I right?

"Can we go to bed?" I asked while yawning.

"Sure. I'm pooped." she said while running up the stairs.

Yeah pooped my ass. Well, at least she is letting me sleep. Usually if I ask to go to bed she hits me with whatever is nearest to her. Sometimes it really hurts.

FINALLY THIS BITCH LETS ME SLEEP!!!!

**********************************
Hey guys.

Sorry it took me so long.

Anyways don't forget to:

VOTE
FOLLOW ME
READ MY BOOK AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS
AND COMMENT
(But no seriously I won't update if I don't get anymore comments)
Love you😘

I also found out how to add pictures so Alex is on the side!