Chapter 21

Nate's POV

God! I can't believe Ben. He has been hitting on Alex all day. Given, she hasn't responded back, it still. I mean come on. None of this would've happened if my mom hadn't gone on there date night or whatever. It's not even night time!!o

Anyways, today has been fun other than having to spend time with Ben. I mean the kids almost 14, he should hang out with his own friends. Whatever.

Currently, we are at color me mine. We walked by it on our way out and Alex ran inside, closely followed by Kayla. Ban and I looked at each other, shrugged, and followed.

When we got in there, Kayla and Alex were talking to one of the workers and ha already picked out thing they wanted to paint or whatever you do here. I've honestly never been to this place. It's seems cool though.

"Guys. Hurry up and pick out what you want to paint!" Alex said while running up to me.

"I don't know what I want to paint. I've never been here." I replied.

"Oh. Ok. I will pick something out for you. Just go sit down where Kayla and Ben are." She said walking to the shelves that had all the ceramics. I hadn't even realized that Ben had already picked something out yet. Wow. I sat down and a few seconds later, Alex came back with a ceramic puppy.

"Why'd you get me a puppy?" I asked. Taking the puppy from her hands.

"Because it doesn't make you look like the badass you try to be. And I like puppies." she said as she took a little tablet thing and started to pick the colors she wanted.

"Then how come you didn't do one?" I asked, pointing to the mug she had.

"Because I am making this for my parents who will be coming back from their trip in about a month." She said matter of factly.

"Well fine. And since you chose the puppy, you can chose the puppies colors." I said while sitting back in my chair.

"Fine." She sad while looking intently at the tablet thing.

When the lady came back, Kayla and Ben told her their colors and Alex told her ours. Not long after, she came back and gave us our paints. We started to paint and soon we were done and leaving the store. We had to wait a week for them to be ready. We were now walking to the parking lot.

"Well, if it isn't the lovely Alex and her band of misfits." We herd from behind us. We all turned around to see who said it.

Ah fuck. Not this shit again. Can't he ever get a life?

**********************************

Thanks guys for all the support. I now have:
6.5 reads
142 votes
32 comments
20 followers

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!

Don't forget to keep

FOLLOWING

COMMENTING

VOTING

AND READING!!!