Chapter 12

Alex's POV

I looked up and gasped. It was a dude. About my age. And he was fucking hot!!! He had shirt dark brown hair, hazel eyes (like me) and he was tan. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket (😉) and some somewhat dark skinny jeans and some black converse.

"Done checking me out?" he asked with a smirk.

"No not yet. Hold on." I replied with my own smirk.

I looked him up and down for a couple of seconds more.

"Ok. Now I'm done." I said.

"Hmm. A girl not afraid to speak her mind, and is not slutty. That's new." he said with a laugh.

"Well. I'm honored that you don't think I'm slutty." I said.

"Yeah. Nah. I defiantly like the chose if shoes. Most girls here are wearing like 6 inch heels because they think it gets guys in bed with them. When in reality it just makes them look ridiculous." He said laughing.

"True dat. Dude!" I replied to his little minnie rant.

"You know what?" he asked.

"What?" I replied kinda confused.

"I like you. You're different." he replied with a small smile.

We spent the next couple of hours just talking. I figured out that he just moved here, which explains why I haven't seen him before. I also learned that he is starting at our school on Monday.

"Well, I would love to stay here and keep talking to you. But I need to find my friend." I said with a little frown.

"I could come with you." he suggested.

"Sure. Thanks." I replied with a smile.

We walked all over the house, but couldn't find Kayla. It wasn't until we started to look in the bathrooms did we find her. She was in the downstairs bathroom puking her brains out.

I rushed over to her and held her hair up. When she was done she looked at me and I could tell she wanted to go home.

"Ok. Come on let's get you home." I said.

I took one of her arms and put it around my neck and Nathan grabbed the other one. Oh yeah I forgot I also learned his name. It's Nathan, but he likes to be called Nate. We walked out to Kayla's car and set her in the back. I was about to get in the drivers side when I felt a hand on my arm. I turned around and looked at Nate.

"Um. I was wondering if I could get your number?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Sure. Give me your phone." I said taking his phone as he held it out to me. I put my number on and gave it back to him.

"Well, thanks again and see you Monday!" I said as I got into the car and drive away.

I took Kayla to my house and took her upstairs and changed her out of her dress and into some PJs. I set her onto my bed and put the covers over her. I grabbed some of my PJs on and went into bed also. But, before I could fall asleep my phone buzzed.

'Goodnight Alex. It was nice meeting you.' It was from Nate.

I smiled and got back into bed and fell asleep with a ghost of a smile on my face.

I am defiantly looking forward to Monday.

*************************************
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
I really appreciate all the reads
(Over 500 actually!)
I love all you guys and hope you have a wonderful Christmas (or any other holiday you celebrate.)
Anyway
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
READ.
simple really. Bye. 😘