Chapter 96

Amy's POV:

"Jayden get your freaking ass down here!" I yelled in annoyance while looking at all the mess in my living room. Diapers and toys were all over the place and it just was an absolute mess. jesus christ Jayden.

Shawn and I had to go to a meeting but we needed a babysitter to look after Skylar and Mason. Jayden offered to take care of them while we were away. I obviously didn't let that once slide and invited him over right away but I think I made a big mistake there. No shit Sherlock.

Jayden slowly walked downstairs with his head down not wanting to look into my eyes. He knew that he was in big trouble. You damn right you stoopid ass.

"What the hell is this?!?" I questioned him while pointing out to all the mess on the ground. I obviously knew what was going on but I wanted him to say it. However this boy somehow decided to test my nerves and shrugged, not saying anything.

"Jayden..." I said sternly trying to get him open his mouth. Jayden looked around and picked up a toy.

"Well see, this is a to-" he began but I cut him off and smacked the toy out of his hand making him back up a little.

"I'm not dumb, I know that's a toy for god sake" I hissed. I wasn't done yelling at him but as soon as I opened my mouth again, two hands covered it making me unable to. Lucky bastard.

"Baby calm down" I heard Shawn's soothing voice say making me relax instantly. He let go of me and stood next to me observing the hot mess in out living room. He picked up a diaper and held it in between his thumb and index finger.

"Well damn Jayden, you're pretty fucking disgusting man" he chuckled making Jayden smile proudly.

"That's my second name Mendes" he winked making me scoff in annoyance. I stared at Jayden and I was about to beat his ass but Shawn squeezed my hand assuring me that he got this. I looked at Shawn and he nodded giving me a small smile.

"Yo dude if I didn't have you, she would've killed me" Jayden laughed at Shawn making me roll my eyes. I took a deep breath and decided that it would be better to check up on the kids before I actually beat his ass.

-

Shawn's POV:

''Damn she's a feisty one man, how do you keep up with her?'' Jayden whispered making me chuckle while helping him clean up.

''When you've been with someone for so long you eventually get used to it and don't even notice it most of the time'' I began.

''How can you not notice that?!'' Jayden said dumbfounded while pointing his finger at Amy's direction.

"Cause I love her and that's all that matters to me" I blushed making him gag. I looked at him and stuck my middle finger out. Jayden knows that I love his sister but what he doesn't know yet is that I will be dropping the big question soon. I asked Amy's parents to not tell him specifically. I wanted to be the one he hears it from plus I wanted his approval too. in fact, I needed his approval.

I plopped down onto the couch and threw a toy at Jayden's head making him stumble back a little.

''uh ouch?'' he said while rubbing his head. What a pussy.

''Hey Jayden" I began biting my lip nervously making him hum.

"Can I tell you something and please promise me not to freak out" I asked him nervously.

"What the fuck did you do this time?" He said clearly frustrated already. Didn't I tell you to not freak out tf?

"Nothing yet" I said making him groan in annoyance. I motioned him to sit down next to me so I could explain myself.

" You know I love you right?" I said making him gag.

"Ew you love me?" He said in a baby voice clearly disgusted by my remark.  I smacked his head hard earning a little "I'm just kidding"  from him before continuing.

"And I know we haven't always been on good terms especially because of Amy and I but I want you to know that I love her so incredibly much" I smiled as I thought about the amount of joy Amy gives me.

"You're rambling Shawn, get to the point" Jayden said impatiently.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I-I uhm" I stuttered. I scratched the back of my head while taking another deep breath. dont be such a pussy Shawn, you got this.

"I- I would want her to have my second name..." I quietly said. I felt my body going numb and my hands were shaking. I looked over at Jayden and his mouth was wide open.

"Wait, as in you wanna marry my sister?" He asked. I nodded and bit my lip hoping he wouldn't beat me the fuck up. Fuck.

"That's-" he began. Oh dear Heavenly Father save me..

"That Mendes is pretty fucking amazing!!" He said with a smile plastered onto his face.

"Wait what? You-you're not gonna beat me up?" I asked dumbfound. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Dude I'm pumped! I'm happy for you and if you wanted to ask for my approval then you have it. I can see how much you love Amy and vice versa" he said giving me a hug. I instantly hugged him back and a tear escaped the corner of my eyes.

"Welcome to simp nation" Jayden laughed when he saw my tears. I slapped him playfully and laughed.

"How's things going with you and Cindy by the way?" I asked him. It's been a while since I heard him talking about Cindy.

Mentioning Cindy's name instantly made him blush. Tsss who's the simp now huh?

"Awh I see" I chuckled. Jayden and I talked for a little longer until it was time for him to go home. We said our goodbyes and my heart was filled with happiness. He approved.

I slowly made my way upstairs and walked into Amy and I's room. Amy was already sleeping with little Mason and Skylar next to her. I smiled and quietly walked over to them and gave all of them a quick peck on their foreheads.

My eyes were now glued onto Amy making my heart flutter. I can't believe I'm asking this beautiful woman to be my wife soon. I'm the luckiest man alive.

I smiled and softly kissed her lips this time making her head move a little.

"I love you baby girl"

-

A/N:
Hey guys this chapter is a little best friends chapter since I haven't done one yet and I thought it would be cool. I gotta say that I  don't really know how to write anymore if that makes sense? I used to write everyday and now I don't anymore and I sometimes forget how to write certain stuff so excuse me for that.

This is a little filler. I don't know how many chapter there will be for this book. Probably around 2 more since I kinda wanna finish this book and I also don't have time to write anymore. I hope you liked it tho!

Vote if you did!

Word count: 1234