Chapter 87

Amy's POV:

"Yeah I'll see then, bye" I said blushing hanging up the phone. It was Shawn. He asked me if he could come over.

"Ohh who was that?" Vik said walking into the kitchen out of nowhere making me jump a little.

"How the fuck did you get here! Who let you in?! I yelled holding my chest.

"Ssst there are people sleeping" she said making me slap the back of her head.

"Ouch, was that really necessary?" She asked rubbing her head making me roll my eyes. She put her hands up in defense and plopped down on the couch. Please don't ask me to hang out, please. I'm begging you. As much as I love you just don't.

"Wanna hang out? She asked. God damnit. I hate lying to my best friend. We already haven't seen each other in a few days and now I'm about to reject her again but I really really wanna hang out with Shawn tonight. Things are finally back to normal between us and I literally cried out of happiness last night. I was so happy that he kneeled down and held my bump and said all those sweet things to our babies.

"Ughh I'm sorry but I can't" I said biting my lip waiting for her reaction. She stared at me and her smile faded away.

"But Amy, we literally haven't hung in so long! Don't you think it's time for some girl time?" She asked with a disappointment tone in her voice.

"I'm sorry Vik, next time okay?" I said making her sigh.

"Okay but you better tell me who you fucked and how it went" she said winking at me making me gasp.

"Vik!! Jesus Christ" I said making her laugh before she walked out the door. I shook my head and chuckled. I made my way downstairs and got greeted by my parents who didn't really pay attention to me since they were both busy working. They're going on a business trip soon and I have to tell them about my pregnancy before they go. Fuck me.

"Amy hello?" Jayden said making me snap out of my thoughts.

"What?!" I asked annoyed not wanting to talk to him.

"Jeez, I said you looked fatter than normal" he laughed. Wait what? I looked down and saw that my hoodie was tighter than normal causing my bump to show a little. I got red and my hands started to shake. Is this the moment where I tell them that I was pregnant? Pregnant with Shawn's babies.

"I-I'm just y-you know, eating good I-I guess?" I stuttered while my cheeks got red. Both my parents and Jayden looked up to me and laughed making me let out a nervous laugh. Holy shit. I'm sorry I just couldn't tell them yet.

"Anyway your dad and I will be going to a meeting tonight and your brother is going over to Cindy's place so the house is all yours!" My mom said typing something on her phone.
Great.

"Okay I'll just watch some tv and clean up the house a bit" I said winking. Heck no I'm not.

"Oh yeah that be great it's a mess here, thank you" she said kissing the top of my head before walking off to her office. God damnit why did I say that?

-

About 2 hours later my dad and mom left and soon after Jayden left leaving me all alone. Shawn can come any moment. I'm kinda nervous though. I'm nervous for what's about to happen. Will we fight again? Or will we end up having a great night together? Who knows. Soon enough I heard the doorbell rang. My hand started to shake a little and my heart beat increased. I walked towards the door and took one deep breath closing my eyes for a few seconds before opening the door.

"Hey" Shawn said smiling immediately causing me to smile too.

"Hey, come in" I said letting him in. He took off his jacket showing off his amazing back muscles and arms. "Holy shit"

"What?" Shawn said turning around making me gasp.

"Oh shit did I say that out loud?" He nodded making me cover my face in embarrassment. Great job Amy. Just fucking great. He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

" I'm sexy, I know" he whispered in my ear making me shiver. He noticed it and smirked giving me a gently kiss on my neck. I felt my cheeks heating up and I wish I could just grab him by the back of his neck and kiss him but I didn't want to look greedy you know.

"Uh-uhm, do you want something to drink?" I said entering the kitchen trying to kill the sexual tension between us.

"Yeah Can I have a water please" he said sitting down onto the couch. I gave him a bottle of water and sat down next to him. We looked at each other and blushed. I grabbed my phone and went to Spotify and picked out a random song just to make it less awkward.

"Oh shit I still gotta clean the house. I'm sorry Shawn I gotta do this real quick. I promised my mom." I said feeling bad for letting him wait for me. I stood up and was about to get the vacuum cleaner when Shawn grabbed my arm.

"Oh hell no you're not going anywhere Amy. Please let me do it, You have to rest! There are two beautiful babies in your tummy right now and I don't want anything to happen to them nor you." He said smiling like an idiot. His face light up when he said the word babies. I think he's finally accepting the fact that he's going to be a dad in a few months. He made me sit down on the couch again and he walked off but soon enough stopped making me confused. He quickly ran up to me and kneeled down again kissing my bump. My poor heart.

"Be good to mama okay?" He said kissing my bump again making me emotional. Tears formed into my eyes and Shawn smiled wiping a few tears away that already rolled down my cheeks.

"Don't cry beautiful. I'm still you know.. scared as heck but I'm super excited for this new chapter that I get to share with you" he said making me look at him in the eyes. I saw the love and happiness in his eyes causing my heart to flutter. I felt him lean in and soon enough I found myself lean in too and before I knew it our lips finally meet again. He gently sat down gently grabbing me by the waist pulling me on top of him so that I was sitting on his lap. My hands grabbed the back of his neck trying to deepen the kiss. He bit me lip causing me to gasp giving him the chance to explore my mouth with his tongue. His hands went down my butt lightly squeezing it making me smile. His lips went down to my neck sucking on every bit of skin causing me to let out a moan.

"Sh-shawn" I moaned out making him bite my neck this time. I wanted more of him but he stopped.

"I think I should get the vacuum cleaner now before things get heated" he said pecking my lips one last time making me blush.

"Yeah you should" I said getting off of him making him stand up and walk away. Oh Shawn you're gonna be the death of me.

A/N
I'm sorry if this was bad but yeah lol. Anyway the finally kissed again heck yeah😂🤟🏼 once again sorry for this shitty as chapter. I literally had something else in mind but it didn't work out so yeah..

Vote if you liked!

Word count: 1320