Chapter 40

Amy's POV:

It was currently 4 pm and I was still at Shawn's place. I need to get going and go home to get ready for Shawn and I's date tonight.

"Hey bubba, I'm going home to get ready okay?" I said cuddling up to him.

"Okay beautiful" he whispered holding me closer to him. I stood up and grabbed my stuff. I gave Shawn one last kiss and was out of the door when Shawn quickly yelled something.

"Dress fancy"

-

I got home and there was no sight of Jayden and Cindy whatsoever. And if I have to be honest Jayden and I haven't really talked a lot recently. We're all too 'busy' with our love life's I guess. It's saddens me because we used to be so close and we did everything together but I'm not complaining tho. I got an amazing boy who truly makes me happy and I hope that Jayden is happy too. It of course is a shocker that he has something with my friend but I'm in the same situation as him.

I'm planning on telling him that I have something with Shawn but I wanna keep it a secret for a little longer plus I don't think Shawn wants him to know about us just yet.

Anyway it was 5:30 pm now and I had no clue what to wear. I knew that I had to dress fancy but I wanted to look good for him. I wanted him to be like "woah that's my girl right there". The clock was ticking and I needed some help. I knew exactly who to call.

"Hey Vik, I need your help"

-

A few minutes later Vik arrived at my place and the first thing I did when I opened the door was hug her. I haven't really talked to her as well and I'm happy to see her again.

"I missed you too but can you please let me go cause now, I cant breathe" she said struggling. Oops?
I let go of her and she immediately spoke up again.

"So what do you need me for?" She said curious.

"So basically.." I paused.

"So basically what?" She asked wanting me to continue my story.

"Shawn finally asked me out on a real date and he told me to wear something fancy.."

"And... I wanna look good for him. I want to look hot and you know exactly what to do" I finished.

"Pff I gotchu girl" she said smiling while grabbing my hand and running upstairs straight to my room.

-

Vik did a really good job like I've never seen my body like this before. It was a red tight mini dress. It showed my hips perfectly and my boobs looked good in them in my opinion. I think I looked sexy and I'm pretty sure that he will like this surprise. (Picture above)

"Well damn my best friend looks smoking hot" Vik said looking down at me. I smiled at her words and looked at myself in the mirror for a few more seconds.

"Okay time for makeup" I said. Vik isn't only good at fashion but she's also really good at doing others makeup so I of course had to let her do my makeup. She chose to do a simple makeup look bc the dress was already "too" much in a good way of course so she just did a simple brown Smokey eye look.

Next was some falsies and mascara for on the bottom lashes and of course to blend my own lashes with the falsies. She did the rest of my face which include bronzing, contouring and highlighting and the last step were my lips. We did a bright red lip just like my dress and straighten my hair and the finally step was heels. I put some black high heels on and I was done.

I looked at the time and it was exactly 8 pm. Damn this room is 3 hours.

*ding dong*

That must be Shawn. I hugged Vik and thanked her for helping me. I gave her a spare house key so she could lock the doors after Shawn I leave. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and headed downstairs.

I opened the door only to see Shawn standing there with a bouquet with red roses. It matched my dress woah.

"Woah I-I'm... uhm woah" he said looking at me speeches. Mission complete.
I giggled at his reaction.

"You look absolutely beautiful, gorgeous and sexy at the same time" he said admiring me.

"You don't look too bad yourself mendes" I said looking at him. He was wearing a suit and he loosened the buttons of his shirt so you could see a bit of his chest which was extremely attractive. He gave me the flowers and I immediately put them in a vase with some water not wanting them to die obviously.

"Shall we go beautiful?" He said smiling at me.

"We shall" I said smiling back at him.

A/N
I'm probably uploading another chapter tonight or in the am.
If you're ready for some drama then vote😜🤪