Chapter 22

Shawn's POV:

"Who the hell is this and why do you have Amy's phone?" I spat. Where the hell is Amy.

"I'm the person where she belongs to. I had her first but then she broke up with me" he said. Right when he said that I knew exactly who he was. James her ex boyfriend who abused her multiple times.

"James you little bastard I swear to god where is Amy" I said standing up ready to grab my car keys ready to get her. Fuck I'm under influence and I can't drive god damnit.

"Oh she's right here next to me, wanna talk to her? I'll give her the phone real quick" he said.

"S-Shawn please help me" Amy said crying.

"I'm coming babygirl please hang on for a little longer. Try to scream for help as loud as you can." I said trying to calm her down. It didn't really work though.

"I-I'm scared please hurry" she cried. I heard a loud noise followed by a scream and that's when the phone went silent. That dude slapped her. I was furious.

Shit what am I gonna do? I can't drive cause I will bring other people and myself in danger. Okay Shawn think.

Cameron. I'm gonna call Cameron!

I dialed his number and after a few rings he finally picked up.

"Yo dude what's up" he said.

"No time to talk, I need ur help" I said quickly.

I explained him the situation and before I knew it he was on my doorstep ready to kick ass.

"The only thing is I don't know where she is.. we got into a big fight and I haven't talked to her ever since" I told him worried. What if we can't find her?! I promised her that I would get her.

"Well Gilinsky told me that she and Vik went to a party from that dude from senior year. His name was Jonathan I believe" Cameron said. Jonathan... I know a Jonathan.

"Great I know where he lives let's go save my girl" I said walking out the door with Cameron following me behind.

-

Amy's POV:

"S-Shawn please help me" I cried begging him for help.

"I'm coming babygirl please hang on for a little longer. Try to scream for help as loud as you can." Shawn said. I wish I could but no one could hear me anyway and even if someone could, he would hurt me.

"I-I'm scared please hurry" I told him and that's when James ended the call. I'm so glad that I could hear Shawn's voice again and I knew that he was going to get me. I just knew it.

James grabbed me by my hair and walked to the back of the house. There was a door.

He unlocked it with a bobby pin that he took out of my hair and we were inside again. We were in the laundry room and that was close to the living room where everyone else was. The stairs was right next to us unfortunately so no one could see us going upstairs. He grabbed my hair again and took me upstairs. Some rooms were closed so I assume that people did their things there but there was one room that wasn't closed. We walked in and he immediately shut the door and locked it.

"Ready to have some fun?" He said smirking. He walked closer to me, grabbed me by my throat and..

A/N
Another bad chapter aye😭😫 it will get better I promise ❤️

Vote if you liked it though