Chapter 54

Amy's POV:

"Amy wake up we gotta go to school" Jayden said opening my curtains which caused me to groan. He usually never does this wtf?

"Amy I mean it, get up!"

I sat up and looked at him and looked at my phone. 5:30 am what the heck.

"Why the heck did you wake me up at 5:30 school doesn't start till 8" I said annoyed closing my eyes again.

"We're leaving earlier than usual today and probably for the rest of the school year"

"Oh hell no we're not.. why if I may ask" I said more annoyed than ever while taking a sip of water.

"To avoid shawn" he said blankly. I spit out my water as soon as he said that.

"WHAT!"

"You're kidding right?" He stared at me with a straight face and shook his head no. Okay but that the hell. He's really getting on my nerves right now. He left my room and I took a deep breath. Why can't I do what I want? Why does someone always try to make my life a living hell?

I stared at the ceiling for a while and got up not wanting my brother to scream at me again. I did my morning routine and headed downstairs.

-

We're in the car now and it's like 7 am which means that we still have 1 hour before school starts and I have no clue what to do.

"You missed your turn Jayden!"

"Nope I didn't were going out for breakfast and Cindy's going to be there too" he said. oh dear god.

We drove to a little breakfast place and I was not looking forward to this. I don't wanna sit there looking at how they're gonna suck each other's faces. No thank you.

We entered and approached cindy who was already sitting there.

"Hey baby" Jayden said kissing her. I gagged making Cindy laugh.

"Hey Amy.." she said hugging me.

We ate our breakfast and they obviously kissed as what I expected. I gotta admit they are pretty cute but whenever I look at them anger builts up in me. Not because I hate them being together but because of the fact that he is allowed to date Cindy and I'm not allowed to date Shawn. I shrugged it off for now and we headed to school.

-

"Ayoo Vik, looking goooood" I said approaching my best friend. She was wearing black skinny jeans, with a white crop top and some white converse.

"But look at you mami" she said twirling me around making me laugh. I was wearing denim skinny jeans with holes in it and a red crop top with my trusty white nike Air Force. Vik and I always wear the same things but in different colors and we don't even plan it. It may be basic but that's just who we are and what we like.

We talked for a little longer and it was time for us to head to our first period, history.
We walked towards the classroom when someone bumped into me with full force.

"Watch where you're going you whore" she said. I looked at the person and it was Maddie. She and her little minions as what I like to call them we're all laughing.

"You bumped into me you dumb hippo!" I said angry. She walked towards me with an evil smile and whispered something in my ear.

"Stay away from Shawn. If I see you near him, I'll make your life miserable" and just like that, she left.

I looked around me and everyone was staring at me including Shawn. We made eye contact and I looked away immediately remembering what Maddie said a few minutes ago. She will make my life miserable if I come near Shawn.
I know what you're thinking though you shouldn't give a damn what she says. Trust me I wish I could but Maddie is really serious when it comes to stuff like this.

So now my brother is making me avoid Shawn and Maddie will make my life miserable if I come near him so there's no chance to see or talk to him. I love my life cough cough.

"C'mon Amy lets go we're gonna be late" Vik said grabbing my hand walking to our first period.

How am I gonna survive today?

A/N
I'm sorry if it's bad... it's 11:50 pm and I need to get up in 5 hours so I had to write this really quick!...
I still hope you like it though. It will get better soon💕