Chapter 43

Amy's POV:

I was waiting at a little bus station not far away from the restaurant. I'm pretty sure that Shawn is looking for me right now and I know he called me a few times. I didn't pick up though cause I don't want to talk to him nor see him. I knew that I couldn't trust him with that girl. I know that they didn't kiss but their faces were so close to each other that their lips were almost touching and the worst thing was that Shawn didn't back up.

I was so caught up in my thoughts when a hand reached my shoulder. I panicked because I didn't know who it was.

"Hey calm down it's me" the familiar voice said.

Cameron.

Without saying anything I turned around and jumped into his arms sobbing like a little baby. He held me tight and rubbed my back trying to calm me down. I didn't even care if my makeup looked awful, I just had to let it all out.

"C'mon let's go" Cameron said with his loving and warm voice. This is one thing that I love about him. Whenever I'm sad he doesn't ask for the reason behind it. The first thing he does is make sure that I'm comfortable so I can take my time to talk about it.

He took me to his car and opened the door for me. I stepped in and sat down. Cameron didn't close the door yet. He opened the trunk and got a fluffy blanket and put it over my tiny body. I smiled at his sweet gesture and he closed the door. He got in and drove off to god knows where.

The ride was quiet but comfortable, the only thing that was playing was the radio. It was relaxing and I'm so happy that Cameron didn't bother to ask me what happened.

I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't tired because I am. There's so much drama now with Shawn that I just needed to close my eyes for a bit, you know just to forget about what happened for a few minutes. So that's what I did, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

-

Cameron's POV:

Right when Amy called me I knew that it had something to do with Shawn. I mean who else could it be? I know that they have something going on and I'd be odd if Amy called me for something different. She isn't like that.

I looked over at her and saw that she was fast asleep. Even though I don't have anything with her anymore, I still find her the most beautiful girl in the entire world. I wish that she was still mine...

I wanted to bring her home but I knew that Jayden was home and I don't want any drama with him plus even though Shawn pissed Amy off, I still didn't want to tell Jayden about Amy and him. It will only cause more drama and Amy can't use that right now.

I decided that it would better that she stayed at mines just for the night. I arrived at my place after another 15 minutes and stopped the engine.

I once again looked over at her and saw that was still sleeping so peacefully. As if she needed it. I didn't want to wake her up so I got out of the car and opened her door. I gently picked her up and walked towards my porch. I unlocked the door and walked upstairs to my room gently laying Amy down on my bed. I tugged her in and admired her for a few minutes.

I know it sounds creepy but she's just so beautiful and I would do anything to make her mine again. I never told her that I had feelings for her, not even when we were messing around but trust me, I do and it's killing me.

I looked at the clock on my night stand and saw that it was getting late.

"Goodnight gorgeous" I said kissing Amy's forehead gently.

As much as I wanted to sleep next to her, I didn't want her to be creeped out in the morning so I'm just going to sleep on the couch I guess.

I checked my phone real quick and saw a missed call.

Shawn..

A/N
Just a quick filler! Thank you for 22K reads already I'm so overwhelmed with happiness right now! Thank you! New chapter tonight!💗